Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Hi I have one question.... Where can I find a 2 tone slide for KSC G18c?? Like the BoomArms/Prime Cobra slide!! I don't know any other company that had made 2 tone slides for G18c. The BA cobra is nowhere to be found ..! Please if anyone has seen anywhere drop me a PM.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/pistol-slide-barrel-body/for-ksc/pgc-cnc-g18c-metal-slide-set-for-ksc-g18c-silver.html

there you go

My two babies

http://gallery.me.com/joshcarrion/100119/IMG_0091/web.jpg

Both are TM, both have trades, and both share the 17's magazines quite well. No bickering and fighting :blush:

Though the Glock 17 doesn't like the holster I have for the Glock 26 (Blackhawk CQB Sepra for Glock 17). It fits the Glock 26 very nicely, but is too small for the 17. Recommendations? (I'm a left shooter with a preference to belt/MOLLE mounted Plastic/Kydex. )

I'll try and get better picts when I have access to a better camera.

I very much approve of your guns & coffee patch. As for a recommendation for a holster, it seems that the holsters designed for the GLOCK 20/21, which has a wider slide than the 17, are compatible with the TM GLOCK 17. I'm looking at a Side-Armor holster for my stable of GLOCKs (including the one I recently purchased from you) and will let you know how it is when it arrives.

-Piano

I very much approve of your guns & coffee patch. As for a recommendation for a holster, it seems that the holsters designed for the GLOCK 20/21, which has a wider slide than the 17, are compatible with the TM GLOCK 17. I'm looking at a Side-Armor holster for my stable of GLOCKs (including the one I recently purchased from you) and will let you know how it is when it arrives.

-Piano

I'm covered on the holster front. I stopped by my local cop shop (LC police Action in San Jose), and grabbed another Sepra holster for the Glock 20/21 the monday after I had gotten the gun. I soon after recieved a spray of tan paint. :D

This is the second KSC G18c with PGC slide unfortunately I sold my first one but no I'm waiting an "special" one... The ONE I always wanted...

P1040752.jpg?t=1298146860

P1040751.jpg?t=1298146860

P1040750.jpg?t=1298146860

Sorry for the crappy pics... I'll try to post better when the other arrives!

George

Edited by wolfgeorge

New KSC G17. I'm not sure what I want to do with it just yet, I'll definitely be darkening those trades though.

2011-02-24132233.jpg

It saw my FPG and got a little over excited :blink:

2011-02-24132503.jpg

Does anyone know if there's a USP Match style comp I could get to cover that barrel? I think it would make a pretty unique race gun look.

Edited by evansy
  • Like 1

Finally got a chance to take some pics:

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

I have a Silverback CTC laser grip that was originally on there but I removed because I wasn't sure if I liked it on there along with everything else. I might try a MagLoc beavertail next. Also have a Glockmeister extended slide stop on the way. Will post fitment results.

DF what slide and or sight is that, is it an airsoft or RS item?

I like it a lot and as I now own a gun clip for a glock (of which I only own a KJW) I'm trying to give myself an excuse to get a TM or a KWA.

It's a Shooters Design Glock 17 Custom Slide with a Silverback Micro Red Dot Adapter. Sitting on top of it is a replica Docter sight. If you read up on red dots on handguns it definitely takes a lot of practice to get used to it. But once you do, it's the bee's knees :D

I was going to get a gun clip, but unfortunately for me I'm a lefty so I'll have to wait til the left-handed versions come out. I would definitely go with the TM platform. I've owned 4 KSC glocks in the past and the TM hands down shoots circles around them.

Go with the TM series, frogfish. They're a superior internal design and the aftermarket part selection is definitely better. The only reason I haven't is that I have too much invested into my KSC/KWA collection (G17, G18, G18C, G34, 9 standard, & 5 extended magazines).

-Piano

Desert Fox were did you find that slide? I was thinking of going with the G17 custom. EDIT: NM I'm looking for the adapter...duh the slide is just an SD slide... My only question is with the difference in diameter will the TM fit in the gun clip, or is there an aftermarket frame that returns it to proper dimensions?

Rip I'll sell it to you, has some accessories with it too....

Anyone know how they shoot compared to the TM 5-7s?

Edited by frogfish

If you search 'Silverback' in any major HK retailer, you'll probably find it. It's the micro red dot adaptor for Marui. I know Airsoft Global has it in stock, not sure about others.

Not sure if it will fit into the Gun Clip. I know that them TM G17 fits into a G17 Serpa, but it's a tight fit. I have a G20/G21 Serpa and a G20/G21 Kaluban Cloak, and it fits into both of those perfectly. I've read that it's not really a frame issue, but more of the width of the slide.

I love my TM G17, it shoots like a dream (granted I probably have almost every possible aftermarket part for it :P ). But like Piano said, the aftermarket support is so much better than the KSC platform and Marui's hop-up system is the best.

I'm planning a TM G18C build next.

I found the silverback stuff on Ehobbyasia, now the questions is do I want this or do I want to wait for the M&P, thanks for the help. Good to know it fits in the SERPA I have that as a backup.

Edited by frogfish

@Desert Fox-

Which micro red dot clone did you go with? I'm thinking about going that route for my first TM GLOCK build in a couple of months (to be funded by selling off all my extended magazines). I have a Boom Arms Shuey Custom slide sitting around that I was planning on using, but I might part with it and go with either a hybrid or compensated design.

-Piano