Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

@Piano

It's an ACM clone that I got from t-tiger on ASF. I'm pretty sure it's the same quality and manufactured from the same plants as other brands. It's decent, but I have yet to find a good Docter clone. The one's with the on/off switch (like the NCStar one) are supposed to be better, but they sit way too high on the slide and look really goofy.

Another note, the red dot didn't fit the silverback adapter at all, for those that want to install this. Maybe it was just my clone, but I had to dremel small cutouts at the base of the front of the red dot in order for the nubs of the silverback adapter to slot in properly. Once it goes on though, it's really secure. I can provide pics if anyone is looking to do this.

@Rip

The Gun Clip mounts on both the belt and MOLLE.

DF is right it fits MOLLE and belts from 1-2" without adding any parts or disassembly, just loosening and tightening a screw. The one I have fits, glock 17, 19, 22, and 23.

Despite my hopes it does not fit M&P 40s unlike my G23's SERPA, it fits snugly, but it fits.

Edited by frogfish

Thanks! It's an AIP Aluminum Mag Catch.

looks nice, but how's the thickness?

seems thicker than stock mag catch, makes me worry about dropping the mag with "proper" gripping........ i.e. the pressure of left hand palm pushing against the mag catch while gripping.

BTW wanna get one anyway, looks practical :P

Well I think it's safe to say that real slide catches do not work with the TM G17. I just broke a Glockmeister extended slide catch trying to bend it into shape. There goes $15 :angry:

@Katotaka

The AIP mag catch is no more extended than an extended mag catch. the benefit is that it adds surface area to aid in mag release. Although I do have to say that I'm left-handed, so when I do a proper thumbs forward hold my hands do not touch the mag release. However, when I hold it right-handed, it still doesn't hit the mag release. Hope that answers your question.

Well I think it's safe to say that real slide catches do not work with the TM G17. I just broke a Glockmeister extended slide catch trying to bend it into shape. There goes $15 :angry:

@Katotaka

The AIP mag catch is no more extended than an extended mag catch. the benefit is that it adds surface area to aid in mag release. Although I do have to say that I'm left-handed, so when I do a proper thumbs forward hold my hands do not touch the mag release. However, when I hold it right-handed, it still doesn't hit the mag release. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks man, but I couldn't find one in Kwong Wah Street last night as AIP stuffs are made in HK!

What a shame :blink:

BTW got tempted by DETONIC GL11 Sights instead when I saw the set in person... :P

The only place I found AIP stuff was at eHobbyAsia, aren't they located in HK?

My office hour = and hour or two + their office hour + 30 minute or something.......plus, extra half day work on Saturdays <_<

Edit: BTW, gonna get DETONATOR sight instead, just found out my original TM sights are no more, and yes, both sets.

Edited by Katotaka

FYI, Nine-ball now makes a TM G18C replacement night sight with REAL tritium inserts....I got a set but it'll need some work to fit the SD slide...

Also not sure if it'll fit 17(probably not, though can't try since my rear sight bolt had been stripped at the socket head is a PITA to unscrew)...

My office hour = and hour or two + their office hour + 30 minute or something.......plus, extra half day work on Saturdays <_<

Edit: BTW, gonna get DETONATOR sight instead, just found out my original TM sights are no more, and yes, both sets.

Let us know how those are - they're relatively new and look VERY nice, but the price point is a huge turnoff.

Let us know how those are - they're relatively new and look VERY nice, but the price point is a huge turnoff.

Take a look, it looks B4D4$$! I'm sold!

.........and b'coz I'm sticked to Marui's system, if I got a KSC glock I would try real deal with some mods, which seems not possible on Marui.

BTW..... just lost a bidding and the assigned budget is now free :P