Glock Picture Thread

Got my Crye Gun Clip in the mail today. I also swapped out the stupid extended mag catch on my Glock 34 for a normal one. The long one was getting in the way of my grip and I was losing the mag every time I drew the pistol.

P1020712.jpg

EDIT: Happy almost Independence Day! (Look at the post #)

Edited by validtumoralarm
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Question to TM G26 owners. Will it fit into the BHI G26 SERPA? Or is it too wide like TMs G17.

I use a glock 26 serpa holster for all my TM glocks(g18c, g18c with pgc metal slide, g26, g17) and have no problem with it being tight. The glock 17/19 serpa is way too tight for the pistols. If you still have a problem with the g26 serpa take out the little plastic piece. That may help because the screw that holds that in sometimes makes the holster to tight. hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...

Simple solution to that. Look here:

Marui G17 with Guarder G17C-Slide in a G20/21 Serpa …

g17c_01.jpg

For some reason Marui Glocks out of box are more fat than originals and therefore don't fit real steel kydex holsters (I have two G-Codes … what a pitty). Guarder and some other metal slides keep the dimensions, PGC slides and few more slim a Marui Glock down to fit those holsters. I myself just picked a bigger holster which is available for Glocks. KWA Glocks are small enough to fit most real steel holsters.

As this is a picture thread, here my second one … a KWA G19 with PGC slide in a G-Code

g19_01.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Tokyo Marui Glock 17 (stock), BTW Jackstar802, above, nice photos!:

006_glock_right_side_locked_lo.jpg

10_glock_barrel_top_trades.jpg

10_glock_frame_left_side_logo.jpg

035_glock_slide_trades_front_lo.jpg

You can see more pictures in my review I just posed, here : http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=197367

*shameless self-promotion*

WIll post back once I have upgraded it with all the parts I have purchased.

035_glock_parts_sea_lo.jpg

Edited by NonEx
  • 4 weeks later...

My new Glock:

Glock2.jpg

Nothing fancy, just a Marui Glock 17 with a PGC slide. The last Glock I bought was a KSC about a decade ago. That thing gave out some years ago so I bought a Hi-Capa, but it didn't really feel like my thing so I decided to get a new Glock. Somewhat surprisingly I found that the Hurricane recoil spring guide from my old KSC actually fits into the Marui. Actually it seems to work better with the PGC slide than the Marui original spring guide.

In case anyone is wondering, I did not purposefully line up the muzzle with the sploch in the wood grain, happened purely by accident.

The slide went on no problem but moved very roughly. I racked it a few dozen times, took it off and then sanded the rails on the frame with some 1500 grit paper in the places where the paint had worn off. After that the slide was fairly smooth, except that it kept getting stuck in the forward position. I fixed this by sanding the rails at the back end of the slide. Then I had to shave down the extractor piece because it got in the way of the nozzle. So not a drop in fit by any means.

Some of the choises they made in the sizing of the parts are a little bizarre. Why was the extractor a whole two millimeters too long? I bet that everyone who has bought this slide has had to modify either the extractor or the nozzle.

Edited by Yuri

Hi folks one of you may be able to help me here. I've a TM G17 and have just put a PGC metal slide on it (shockingly a drop in fit, slide is a bit sticky with the mag out but with a mag in its smooth as butter) but since its 0.5mm thiner than the original TM one will it fit in a Blackhawk G17 Serpa or should I still get the 20/21 version? Don't know anyone with a glock serpa so can't try it out without buying one first.

Chuck

I have a G17 Serpa and even with the PGC slide it's still a tight fit. I don't have the heart to even put the gun inside the holster because I fear it will scratch my brand new slide. If the 20/21 model is a looser fit I'd rather get that.

EDIT: Also, if you take a close look at a Serpa holster for a Glock, there's really very little need for it to hug the slide tightly. Most of the retention comes from the way the holster holds on to the frame of the pistol. So no real reason to buy the G17 model in any case.

Edited by Yuri
  • Like 1