Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I was happy with the performance of my TM G17 clone, but after a couple of botched repair attempts it's it's pretty much a total loss.

I've got a trade opportunity for a KSC G18; should I switch sides or try to track down a TM G18? I figure in the end a TM will cost me about double, even factoring in salvaged parts and mags from the G17.

I was happy with the performance of my TM G17 clone, but after a couple of botched repair attempts it's it's pretty much a total loss.

I've got a trade opportunity for a KSC G18; should I switch sides or try to track down a TM G18? I figure in the end a TM will cost me about double, even factoring in salvaged parts and mags from the G17.

Personally, after having 5-6 KSC Glocks in the past, I would never guy a G18 used. The SA system is way too finicky; every G18 I've received in the past used ending up I sold (I got lucky with a G23F). Heck I won't even buy a KSC Glock in general used anymore. But I got my TM one for $60 (a steal) and all that was wrong was the trigger bar.

I still have to evaluate both systems, but in the end I think I'd used both. The hopup in the TM far surpasses the KSC though, but the KSC's greater compatibility with RS parts is still a turn on for me.

Edited by aznriptide859

TM Glock 17 and Raven Concealment holster for Glock 20/21. Match Made in heaven. (TM Glock does NOT fit the G17 version of the holster)

I recall a couple years back when I first got my custom made G-Code holsters none of my Airsoft Glocks would fit in them without some heat gun softening. So how well do holsters designed for Glock 20/21's retain Airsoft G17's? I ask because I'm going to be ordering some more Kydex holsters soon and it'd be nice to have it fit right right out of the gate.