Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Refinished my KSC Airsoft GBB Glock 18C today. Need to touch up some areas, fix slide catch problem, and fix trigger spring problem.

dsc07226e.jpg

dsc07227f.jpg

dsc07229d.jpg

dsc07230l.jpg

dsc07232w.jpg

dsc07233yy.jpg

dsc07236m.jpg

dsc07239l.jpg

dsc07249g.jpg

dsc07252y.jpg

dsc07253t.jpg

dsc07254n.jpg

dsc07256i.jpg

http://imageshack.us/g/577/dsc07239l.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/g/841/dsc07226e.jpg/

Edited by DesertFoxRomel

I recall a couple years back when I first got my custom made G-Code holsters none of my Airsoft Glocks would fit in them without some heat gun softening. So how well do holsters designed for Glock 20/21's retain Airsoft G17's? I ask because I'm going to be ordering some more Kydex holsters soon and it'd be nice to have it fit right right out of the gate.

Retains it perfectly. Breaks in rather fast and has a nice smooth draw and reholster. But keep in mind Raven concealment has said these holsters are not made to hang upside down with. So the turning it upside down and shaking it proves nothing with these holsters.

Whats RCLS said on there facebook Page: (Remember, these are for real guns)

We've all watched the videos - somebody unboxing a holster (ours or someone else's) and the person in the video immediately inserts a pistol and shakes the holster upside down to "test" the retention.

This "test" does nothing to show the qualities of retention for a holster in a real world scenario. Many holsters (ours included) are set to properly retain a pistol with the belt cinched down tight. Retention properties may slightly change when the holster is removed from the belt.

A holster needs to perform two functions -

1) Hold your firearm securely to your body through rigorous activity

2) Allow easy access to draw the pistol if/when you need it

If your holster performs those two functions, it is doing its job. The "shake test" doesn't provide any data that is relevant for real-world testing of a holster. A true "review" for a holster is to be out on the range actually wearing the item.....but that's a topic for another rant. ;)

RCS

Edited by Mr Foxhound

G20/21 holsters always seem to fit airsoft (well TM spec anyway) G17s as if they were meant to be used together. I've only tried that once myself (G17 + G21 Safariland), but I've read about it being the case many times.

Good to know. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Retains it perfectly. Breaks in rather fast and has a nice smooth draw and reholster. But keep in mind Raven concealment has said these holsters are not made to hang upside down with. So the turning it upside down and shaking it proves nothing with these holsters.

Whats RCLS said on there facebook Page: (Remember, these are for real guns)

I'm comfortable with the level of retention kydex in general and more specifically Raven's holsters provide. I use Raven's holsters for my M&P and a few other RS handguns. They do what I need and expect them to do. Good enough for me.

But they do hold the pistol upside down though...Never had the gun fall out before...

As an aside KSC Glock can fit the 9mm Glock holsters without issue. TM AFAIK are the only ones with trouble and need to resort to .45 Glock holsters...

Yep, Glock 21 holster is in my near future! Thanks!

2 of my 3 KSC Glock 18c

DSCN1586.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

DSCN1580.jpg

DSCN1588.jpg

DSCN1594.jpg

DSCN1596.jpg

The one with the silver slide has a PGC slide with Freedom Arts sight, upgraded springs hi flow valves. And it's my main skirmish pistol

The other has a Boom Arms 2 tone Cobra slide made by Prime old style G34 lower frame with full trademarks, custom made polished and slight longer outer barrel is completely upgraded I don't remember the full list.

Wolf

2 of my 3 KSC Glock 18c

The one with the silver slide has a PGC slide with Freedom Arts sight, upgraded springs hi flow valves. And it's my main skirmish pistol

The other has a Boom Arms 2 tone Cobra slide made by Prime old style G34 lower frame with full trademarks, custom made polished and slight longer outer barrel is completely upgraded I don't remember the full list.

Wolf

whats with the slide? were old glock frames that shiny?

-brendan

Edited by TeowneD

I have a second "old style" frame for the other one. They are as shine as the current stock frame. And yes Guarder makes full trademark frames but from what I've read they are pain to install and they tend to break fairly easy!

The slide is a Boomarms 2T Cobra slide these were made by Prime. These are discontinued I'm afraid, I was searching for one of these about two years ago and I couldn't find one.

I fell in love with this particular pistol since the first time I saw it!

Here's the parts list

- BoomArms CNC two-tone Cobra slide

- KSC Glock 34 frame with FULL Glock trademarks

- KSC Glock 34 extended mag catch and slide catch

- Madbull 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel

- Shooters Design polymer feed ramp

- SD firefly valve

- NineBall bearing recoil guide rod with custom short stroke

- Zenith recoil spring

- Hurricane hammer spring

- Guarder steel outer barrel, custom cut length and highly polished

- FreedomArts red fiber optic sights

Wolf

DSC_0022-1.jpg

KSC G22

wwjkc's old gun. Easily just as nice as any of my other pistols.

KSC G17-Base

KSC Old School Fully traded lower

ProG4 Custom STEEL G22 Slide and Barrel

3 Dot sights

Stock Plastic Recoil rod W/Guarder 150% recoil spring

RS Tangodown Mag catch

KSC G34 slide stop (I think)

Proud Plug spring

SD Floating Valve

Hidakaya Hammer Spring

PDI 6.01 innerbarrel

SD Feed Ramp

Custom 3rd pin mod

Edited by lazyshark

KSC G22

wwjkc's old gun. Easily just as nice as any of my other pistols.

KSC G17-Base

KSC Old School Fully traded lower

ProG4 Custom STEEL G22 Slide and Barrel

3 Dot sights

Stock Plastic Recoil rod W/Guarder 150% recoil spring

RS Tangodown Mag catch

KSC G34 slide stop (I think)

Proud Plug spring

SD Floating Valve

Hidakaya Hammer Spring

PDI 6.01 innerbarrel

SD Feed Ramp

Custom 3rd pin mod

where did you get that slide? it looks sweet! I checked prog4's website but it didnt turn up.

-brendan

Anyone have experience with the 5KU slide and barrel sets for the TM Glock? I wanted to get a Glock 17C and fit the Shooters Design black Dual Port Slide on it but they're indefinitely sold out at all retailers (checked with DEN Trinity who is actually behind Shooters Design). I've considered Guarder, but I've often had fitment issues with Guarders. How are Guarder slides nowadays? Anyway, since the Shooter Design slide I wanted is out of stock, I was considering this 5KU slide instead. Any feedback?

• Like 1