Glock Picture Thread

How is that Detonator threaded barrel treating you?

I like it a lot.

It doesn't scratch the hop-up chamber like the guarder/shooter's design ones and the fitting is better.

The only downside is that its not as hard as the shooter's design slide so it's more easy to scratch.

Oh and its CW....sadly.

I'm fairly impressed with Detonator, I'm also going to order their 10-8 sights for a 1911 project I'm working on.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

S7300029.jpg

S7300034.jpg

I whited the trades on my Glock and I think it looks much better than just having the trades engraved. What do you guys think? The pictures show up some smudging where I didn't manage to get rid of all of the excess tip ex (yay for bodge jobs!). But to be honest if you aren't looking for it you can't notice it.

I whited the trades on my Glock and I think it looks much better than just having the trades engraved. What do you guys think? The pictures show up some smudging where I didn't manage to get rid of all of the excess tip ex (yay for bodge jobs!). But to be honest if you aren't looking for it you can't notice it.

Why would you use tip ex? Use some water based paint: it will not go away if its IN the engraving, but the excess can be cleaned of with a wet piece of cloth. Thus, you dont have to paint it carefully: you just paint all over the trades and clean the paint outside off. And it's non-permanent, should you get tired of the job.

I used tip ex as I've used it before on other things. You can do exactly what you describe above but instead of using water use a tiny amount of white spirit (checked that it doesn't do any damage to the slide). I also had nothing else around at the time and it was one of those "I want to do it now" jobs. It's been painted into the engraving so it's not coming out easily, it's the same on my scar's stock numbering and that's been going for ages!

I'll try the paint next time, sounds a little easier. Thanks for the input. :)

• 3 weeks later...

A newer vid of my steel slide Glock...didn't lock back after 17 round, might need more tinkering. I've changed around the recoil spring to get it to return a bit more snappily(basically a hi-capa spring along with the 200% guarder spring that the slide comes with...)

• Like 1

I know I've asked this a couple of times in other places, What Holster will fit a KWA/KSC G19?

I've been using mag pouches but afew times diving etc I've lost it several times, Would it fit a G17/G22 holster? I'm looking for something like a SERPA or a KYDEX one... Any ideas?

I know I've asked this a couple of times in other places, What Holster will fit a KWA/KSC G19?

I've been using mag pouches but afew times diving etc I've lost it several times, Would it fit a G17/G22 holster? I'm looking for something like a SERPA or a KYDEX one... Any ideas?

KSC/KWA G19s generally fit in any holster made for a G19, and even G17/18. I used to carry my KWA G19 in a BHI G17 SERPA.

• Like 1

Custom COD Style Glock 18 GBB

Specs:

Tokyo Marui Glock 18C Semi / Auto GBB Based

GunsModify Parts: CNC Aluminum Slide Kit For Marui Glock 18C (BK, BK Barrel), Extended Slide Stop, Lower Frame Series Tag & Tritium Night Sight

Guarder Parts: Original Frame (OD), Steel Magazine Catch, Polycarbonate Loading Muzzle & Piston Lid

FALCON 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel Set for Marui G17/G18C GBB (97.5mm)

NINE BALL Parts: Air Seal Chamber Packing & Recoil Spring Guide PRO

Firefly Cylinder Valve For Marui G18C GBB

MAG Replacement Spring Set for Marui GLOCK Series GBB

Shooters Design Parts: 150% Hammer Spring, CNC Steel Valve Knocker, Steel Full Auto Sear 18C-60 & Magwell + Lanyard Hook

Tokyo Marui Glock Series 25 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 Magazine Base With Logo x3

Tokyo Marui Glock Series 50 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 (+2) Magazine Base With Logo x2

Pics:

glock2a044906JPG.jpgglock0b95833fbJPG.jpg

Matching Serials of course:

glock35151a1dbJPG.jpgglock291c12b09JPG.jpg

The Gunsmodify Slide Kit is a copy of the SD Slide Kit but totally lightweight. Even lighter then the PGC Kit.

Regards

orb

Edited by oRb
  • Like 1