Glock Picture Thread

Latest incarnation of my TM Glock 17:

post-44907-0-52391800-1327182679_thumb.jpg

post-44907-0-52357200-1327182690_thumb.jpg

PGC slide and outer barrel, Guarder steel night sights, PDI piston lid, twin springs in blowback unit, Pro Arms 6.01 tightbore barrel with King Arms hop rubber, Guarder 150% recoil spring and steel guide, Guarder frame, Guarder steel magazine catch, 5KU aluminium magwell, Shooters Design magazine base plates and a genuine Glock case.

Crappy flash photography hides the trademarks on the silver slide, so I'll take some in daylight soon.

Edited by BaggyPants
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Still not enough Glocks. Here's another one new build of mine:

G18c1dc125aa5JPG.jpgG18c207b27b55JPG.jpg

Closeups:

http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/G18c4f44db3d7JPG.jpg

http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/G18c3b6f5a085JPG.jpg

Specs:

Tokyo Marui Glock 18C Semi / Auto GBB Based

Guarder Parts: CNC STEEL Custom Slide (Black, FSB), Original Frame (Black), Steel Night Sight (Fluorescent), Steel Magazine Catch, Enhanced Steel Recoil Spring Guide, 200% Recoil Spring, 150% Enhanced Hammer Spring, Polycarbonate Loading Muzzle & Piston Lid

PGC CNC Glock 18C Metal Outer Barrel (Black)

GunsModify Number Tag For Marui G18C

Detonator Real Size CNC Steel Selector

ENERGY 6.03mm Precision Barrel for Marui P226 / G17 GBB

Firefly Cylinder Valve For Marui G18C GBB

NINE BALL Air Seal Chamber Packing

Shooters Design Parts: CNC Steel Valve Knocker & Steel Full Auto Sear 18C-60

Tokyo Marui Glock Series 25 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 Magazine Base With Logo x3

Tokyo Marui Glock Series 50 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 (+2) Magazine Base With Logo x2

Regards

orb

• Like 1

Anyone try the WE glock 17?

Yes, I'm quite pleased with mine so far after maybe 200 rounds. Carried it as a secondary in five skirmishes, drew it and got my man in three. I actually bought two; my second WE17 was snatched up the first time my teammates saw it.

Kojak >> how does the X5L performs?

Is this the copy or the original one?

Does is fit in the Crye holster? *if you have one*

It's ACM, check the review and my replies here. To answer your first question--I like it, but it's not great.

I've had three different brands of replica Crye holsters; exactly like the Marui G17 and KSC G18C the WE sort of fits. Folks who say their Marui G17 or KSC G19 fits perfectly in a Crye Gun Clip clone are mistaken. The gun is meant to seat into both sides of the clip, but the body of the airsoft models is too wide to allow this. It clips fairly well into the front (slide) portion of the holster--well enough that it won't fall out easily but no where near as firmly as a real Glock snaps in.

• 2 weeks later...

woodburningiron_small.jpg

found one of these in some *art supply shop, comes with few interchangeable heads

one of the heads looks kinda like......well..... Noveske logo....... if you can still recognize that on my glock :wacko: ,

I bought one home and tried on some old rail cover and it looked pretty nice, and then that becomes the pattern on my glock :D

* not the actual shop named "Art Supply", which carries the same iron and priced 2x of what I got mine :greedy:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...