Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I decided to get the weird hammer from Guns Modify for my TM glock:

CameraZOOM-20120314143932988.jpg

Worked a little rough at first but now after firing a few shots its pretty smooth.

Also got a used Safariland holster off Ebay and now my PGC slide is holster polished:

CameraZOOM-20120314144239743.jpg

It removes resistance from the movement of the slide. The shiny part rocks back and forth in a fashion that makes it turn out the way when the slide is returning to battery. With the stock hammer when the slide returns to battery, there is a slight hitch in the movement as it passes over the hammer.

It's a fix to a nonexistent problem really. I mainly bought it out of curiosity. It might actually have a detrimental effect on the other parts since it's made of steel. The sear for example might wear down faster, but someone already makes a steel sear so I'll just get that then.

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone running a KJW G23 do they fit into Safariland, SERPA, etc meant for G23s or do you need a larger sized holster like with other brands of Glock?

So far I have been able to use my G-23 in a Safariland for a G-17with tac light. I have seen that in general what would work for a 19 may work for a 23. Haven't done much research but remember that for at least the KSC G-17 is better to use a Safariland holster for a Glock 21. I learned the lesson the hard way as I had to remove the padding inside my G17 holster.....

Hope that helps some.....

@ Agent Hunk: I used to have a KJW Glock 23 and 32. They were both fully compatible with a SERPA made for the 19 and with a RSR holster also for the same model. It seems that KJWs don't have the problems shared by other companies' Glocks when it comes to sizing.

For all of you with a KJW g23, what are your opinions on the build quality an performance compared to the other available brands? All the glocks in this thread look amazing with the sweet aftermarket slides and whatnot, but mine's gonna mainly be holstered, so I don't really care about looks and trades.

Edited by ctres94

Can you cannibalize a TM Glock's internal bits into a KJW-style frame? With Guarder now I think makes frame and slide sets for KJW Glock you can I think build a Glock 19 now in TM system but you have to use KJ's mag. I am wondering if you can make use of all the TM inner bits....

Seems to recall seeing one, not sure if it was Guarder though...

Yeah Guarder's been churning out frames for the KJW G23. I'm waiting for them to also come out with a frame with trades before I do a compact Glock build :P

Guarder's got steel frames for the KJW G23 as well, but I don't remember whether you can get it without the FBI/CIA logos on the side of the slide.