Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Is the slide snappier than normal? Id imagine it would be because it is CNC'd aluminum and there is alot of metal shaved off.

Surprisingly it's not, there must be some issue regarding the meshing of the slide internals and the frame internals, since the blowback isn't as snappy as my Guarder slide/frame. I might take a look at it later.

Absolutely gorgeous, are you going to go racegun route?

I'm currently waiting for crw to send me the glock 34 salient arms slide. . .

Unfortunately it's not my slide LOL, I bought it for a friend, then just took some pics to see what it would look like on my frame.

And curse you for buying one, I wanted one of those G34 so badly, but they're OOS at Redwolf now T_T.

Surprisingly it's not, there must be some issue regarding the meshing of the slide internals and the frame internals, since the blowback isn't as snappy as my Guarder slide/frame. I might take a look at it later.

Unfortunately it's not my slide LOL, I bought it for a friend, then just took some pics to see what it would look like on my frame.

And curse you for buying one, I wanted one of those G34 so badly, but they're OOS at Redwolf now T_T.

OOS already? holy guacamole that was FAST... I guess I was correct for ordering one ASAP.

Anyways they are still listed as "on stock" at CRW airsoft, they also have them at tokyo-model if you're still searching for one : D

...LINK PLEASE.

PMed the links : )

Anyways, what the hell... I've been itching for a marui G34 and as soon as I buy the Salient arms one, prime comes out with a G34 slide for the marui 17. . . . and at a good price too. . .92$

http://www.boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm/id/PRIME-SL-TMG34-SV/curr_code/USD

Apparently they also produce kits for the 26, very nice

Anyone know when those frames are coming out for the g19 or a link to any update? I can't find anything about it online. I got a plain G19 steel slide and barrel and also an aluminum slide + steel barrel ready for 2 builds. Once those frames come out, I'll gut 2 TM g17s and build 2 TM G19s.

Those Guarder mags I believe are just refinished kjw mags, for anyone wondering.

I currently have a KJW g23 (my TM g17 is not with me at the moment though) and the internals swap seems like it would work except for the front rail/frame without some dremel work. Also, the outerbarrel/hopup assembly might be a little different but it should work.

EDIT: Also the front pin that holds in front rails on the KJW is smaller (I THINK) than the TM so this would mean the guarder frame would be the same. In the end, it might be easier to use a KJW front internal frame or maybe just drill out the hole on the guarder frame to make it larger.

Edited by skyrider1

Well, time to come back to this thread. . . with a 34 (not the salient arms one, sadly).

dscn0820y.jpg

dscn0821h.jpg

dscn0822w.jpg

dscn0823e.jpg

dscn0824r.jpg

The Prime 34 kit finally arrived, all I need now is a base 17.... oh well...

Oddly enough, the BBU sits even LOWER than the guarder cast slides (tested with a 17 I already have). . . I thought prime would be a drop-in (specially with something as easy as a glock. . . ), we'll see how that goes.

After a little bit of filing of the BBU got the sucker running on my old glock (the slide, barrel and sights of that one will have to wait until I get another glock)...

As expected from prime the fitting is tight and nice and works great, will post pics tomorrow (no light right now).

Kenxin where'd you get a Prime G34 slide? I've only found Detonator ones.

I ordered it from Boomarms (i'm sure i sent you the link), it's on airsoftglobal as well now.

Anyways, pics of the thing:

dscn0825.jpg

dscn0826ll.jpg

dscn0828u.jpg

dscn0830pr.jpg

The markings remind me of the shooters design glock slides, not sure if they're true to the RS. The finish is nice and the fit is good, I'll try and get some pictures of the places i had to sand/file on the BBU if someone is interested.

Forgive the marui sights. . . they'll get replaced as soon as I get some money. . . whenever that is.

• Like 1