Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

1C132D4B-C4BD-4F44-AD03-6CB49C028E03-5677-000002F96F17B28A.jpg

There it is with the steel slide with bad lighting and silicon oil all over the slide. It weighs 816.77g fully loaded 20+1 0.20g BBs compared to real steel that weighs 872.8 fully loaded with 15+1 9mm.

Pretty close in weight. I am going to get the AIP BBU to lighten up the slide unit by 25g, then pick up the steel front rails that will probably add some more weight.

Edited by skyrider1

To Adv Member: Stick with the KJW. I've also had mine for years with no issues-it always works. Want it to look "nicer", get the Guarder slide group.

I've had KSC/KWA G17's, 18's, a 19, a 26 and a 26c. While they were ok, they were never as dependable as the KJW's and TM's that replaced them all.

For those having KJ G23s: how difficult is it to change the frame? Are there tutorials and stuff?

I think they are the same as the TM Glock. I've owned a KJ G23 briefly(a Canadian special with the semi-clear frame), I stripped the frame to paint it and the process felt exactly like all the TMs(sold the gun after I painted the frame). If you have done that before you should be fine. IMO its a lot easier than KSC...

Edited by RacingManiac

Basically the same as a TM G17 so find a guide for that. Watch out for the spring for the disconnector on the right side of the rear hammer unit. It likes to jump out and disappear.

I also found the magazine catch/spring a bit troublesome to switch (compared to the TM).

I think there is at least one disassembly guide online for the TM g17 so look for that.

Edited by skyrider1

argh , didn't notice it was a 19 and a KSC..oh well. Curse you ksc users for being able to use RS sights....

If I ever get a g26 I was thinking about using this kind of sight since they look awesome for fast aquisition but I always doubt how accurate they are...

Nice pistol nevertheless

yeah, saw that ages ago...still, it's not that I don't trust those demos , it's just that it doesn't work like that.

Whatever that man is able to acomplish with those sights it's probably different from what I'd be able to acomplish.

By the way, does anyone know of a store that has detonator Heinie sights for the marui 17 in stock? (online is OK) I need those for my salient arms glock 35.