Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Glock 17 with the Guarder steel threaded barrel..

original.jpg

original.jpg

Also modified the RCS holster with a hairdryer to use with the extended barrel...

original.jpg

original.jpg

And the KJW Glock 19 project:

Frame is stippled, trigger swapped from a Glock 26(with the trigger safety), and a Bladetech SigPro IWB holster is fitted to a Glock....again with a hair dryer...:D

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

The gun currently has a Creation Aluminum Glock 19 slide/barrel. I have the Guarder steel barrel here, and am waiting for the steel slide and GunsModify sight....

Hey Racingmaniac,

Please tell me the thread protector came separate with the barrel. I desperately need one.

I honestly don't know if you can buy one separate....I seem to recall seeing places sell it but outside of RS stuff I can't seem to find it anymore, and RS threading does not use the the 14mm - thread.....

You could probably make one if you have a lathe though.

On the Magpul...

Does the RS Magpul replaces the base plate like the airsoft ones? If so I don't see why Gen4 would change...

Edited by RacingManiac

On the Magpul...

Does the RS Magpul replaces the base plate like the airsoft ones? If so I don't see why Gen4 would change...

They surely do. I couldnt find the PTS plates so I went out and bought a few RS. They mount the same way and just needed a heat gun shrink of 2-3% or so.

What aznriptide859 said. I have some Vickers Tactical Glock plates, and they won't fit TM or KSC/KWA Glock mags. I can't see how regular RS Glock mags would fit either.

Although I REALLY want to get them to work. The side "flanges" on the PTS baseplates are WAY too thin. I've broken every single one I've bought :(

Guarder slide and barrel fits pretty nice actually. The gun I got from TMC has a Creation slide installed, and it's pretty loose fitting and has a lot of play. The Guarder slide is tight at first and can't cycle. I had to polish the rail and use some silicone oil to get it to run smoothly. I've never bought any cast or aluminum slide from Guarder, but I've had 3 of their steel ones and they have all been pretty good.

Stippling was just done with a regular soldering iron, I just sharpened the tip and did a really light and fine pattern, and did as random as possible....If you've seen my other ones they've all been pretty large texture and in more patterned method. This time I wanted to do it this way to see if I can do it. It takes a lot longer though...

Thanks for the compliment!

Edited by RacingManiac
  • Like 2

Went back to a 19 because honestly, I prefer the performance of the KJW.

DSCN0403.jpg

I'm liking the Grip Force Adapter but need to look into an extended magazine release now as I have to adjust my hand all funny as a result of the GFA. Anyone confirm if the Vickers extended magazine release will fit the KJW/TM Glocks? Or any of the real steel ones for that matter.

Edited by Agent Hunk