Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

KJW/Guarder G19

Went over the trigger with a sharpening stone to get it matte.

Dremmeled off the finger grooves and did a trigger guard undercut.

Added a Grip Force SC grip adapter, a drop in fit.

Installed an Army G17 hammer housing, now the trigger locks back as it should.

Installed a WE G19 BBU assembly, took some filing in the front, otherwise it fit snugly. The nozzle is indeed a bigger diameter compared to WE/TM G17s, and it does give a bit more kick. Though it's longer by about 2-3mm, so it causes the slide to look out of battery, but it still works fine. Just need a few more parts and this will be fully fieldable.. :)

DSC_5135.jpg

• Like 1

Nice. Once I get back from school I am also going to cut the grooves off mine. Probably stipple too.

If you are using the ARMY housing, make sure to not use ARMY internals as they have bad tolerances and really weak metal.

Thanks. I'm actually using the ARMY sear temporarily as I had an AIP steel sear before, but it was modified to work with a KJW G23 hammer housing, and using it with the G17 hammer housing caused the sear engagement timing to be off..

KJW sears do not work, unfortunately, the tab the trigger lever engages is much too thin. Looks like I'm going to have to buy another AIP steel set just for the sear... Want to keep all steel since I have a V2 GM zero hammer coming in.

Thanks. I'm actually using the ARMY sear temporarily as I had an AIP steel sear before, but it was modified to work with a KJW G23 hammer housing, and using it with the G17 hammer housing caused the sear engagement timing to be off..

KJW sears do not work, unfortunately, the tab the trigger lever engages is much too thin. Looks like I'm going to have to buy another AIP steel set just for the sear... Want to keep all steel since I have a V2 GM zero hammer coming in.

Yea, I got the AIP steel hammer set because I wanted the GM zero hammer and didn't want aluminum on steel.

Here are the beginnings of my Glock 35. finally got a TM G17 in to mount my kit to. wasnt a total drop in, but it wasnt hard. the ridge in front of the loading nozzle needed to be filed and rounded a little bit along with the protruding edge of the extractor to let the nozzle ride in and out. and i found that the kit holds the BBU a fraction of a millimeter closer to the frame which caused the nub that cocks the hammer to contact an extra point of the hammer, jamming it up a bit. i filed down that nub a bit and the slide rides smooth. i guess it wouldn't have been as difficult (not that it was difficult) if the gun was used, but i had not fired the TM before i swapped out the slide.

only issue is that the piston head cup rides very tightly in the cylinder, but i have not played with a brand new TM since my very first project with a TM M9 tac master. still fires fine now though.

the kick is a little lower than my old glock (a TM G17 foliage custom), but thats because of the slightly heavier slide. i hay need a stronger hammer spring though, as some shots feel visceral, but others not so much.

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

• Like 2

^^ Nice Horsem4n...I still have a slight want to build a Salient Arms Glock...especially I think Gunsmodify are coming with their CNC trigger with Salient Arms design...you can build a pretty nice replica...

They already did.

http://www.gunsmodify.com/product/detail-id-32.html

I also have a salient g35 kit and most of the extras i'll use...just waiting on the base gun.

ooo, cant wait for that trigger. i did some more quick work to the G35. scalloped the magazine catch and shaved the frame around the trigger guard to have a more SAI silhouette. still need to go over the scallop with a fine sand paper to get rid of the tooling marks. also need a longer inner barrel but i took the enhanced recoil and hammer springs from my KJW glock and they work great in the TM. has a consistent kick and snappy action now. but that also means that my KJW no long works as well as it should and don't expect to sell it anymore. only other thing i feel i need is a +2 baseplate of course and a couple extra mags.

IMAG0558.jpg

ehh, bad pic apologies, ill get much better ones done when i have the trigger and the +2 baseplate

Edited by Horsem4n

That will be one hell of a collection though. Expecting some pics whenever they release it!

I'm still trying to make my steel g19 more skirmishable with a lightweight BBU, probably need to enhance some seals and increase the flow on the valves (trying to reduce cooldown as much as possible). Was planning on getting a steel slide for the g17 too but the slide on that would be even heavier so probably won't.

I'm thinking since the g26 is so small, a steel slide and lightweight BBU could be skirmishable with G17 magazines.

20121214_222819.jpg

Trigger Happy Glock 17 Metal Slide from 2007

20121214_222845.jpg

Detonator Glock 17 Metal Slide

The finish is pretty darn close. Both use THM before the numbers...the recoil guide rods that came with the slide and outer barrel set are designed very similar. Does anyone know how Trigger Happy is related to Detonator (if they even are).