Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments, Heres some specs

Base Gun - TM G17

Guarder Frame

Guarder Threaded Barrel

Guarder Loading Nozzle

Guarder 150% recoil Spring & rod

Guarder modified hi flow valve

Aluminium Piston

Internal Springs replaced

PGC Slide

Detonator Trijicon Tritium Sights F/R

Trijicon RMR clone

The RMR isnt mounted yet as im having a mount made as i write this. Gun shoots great finally, has been through a multitude of problems but is now all sorted from the inside out. I do enjoy shooting this pistol, can't wait for the RMR to be mounted securely.

Cheers

g17b.jpg

Edited by Tek-Spec
  • Like 1

Some updated pictures of my TM G19 (didn't get a chance to clean it before I took the crapy pics). Also it is missing the serial number plate. Otherwise this build is about done.

Was a little nervous as it was my first time stippling but I like how it turned out (took a really long time though to get the texture I wanted, a very fine one). I was planning on stippling the G17 at the same time but it is such a long process so I'll have to put that off for another day. Removed the finger grooves too. May go back to touch up a few spots. Might also removed a little bit of material under the trigger guard.

Fits in a safariland als holster perfectly (guarder slide and frame). Interestingly my tm g17 (pgc slide and guarder frame is a very tight fit, stock KJW g23 is also a very tight fit).

24DACD97-FB74-4314-92A4-18BD73C4B837-963-000000838D0ECA5F.jpg

28829455-A818-4539-B8BA-4AD741D3C0D5-963-0000008396521613.jpg

23ACBFF1-AA41-4674-BE8B-BD76976136A5-963-00000083A2FDDDFF.jpg

5938608D-9686-4700-BBFD-ABB76D72D0A3-963-000000839CD968A1.jpg

Edited by skyrider1
  • Like 1

the SAI guns modify triggers are out at the normal sort of HK shops. someone pick one up for me, i cant afford it until next month ;)

EDIT: Never mind, had space left in my credit card to buy a trigger, a guarder frame and a TK barrel.

Edited by Horsem4n

Thanks for the comments, Heres some specs

Base Gun - TM G17

Guarder Frame

Guarder Threaded Barrel

Guarder Loading Nozzle

Guarder 150% recoil Spring & rod

Guarder modified hi flow valve

Aluminium Piston

Internal Springs replaced

PGC Slide

Detonator Trijicon Tritium Sights F/R

Trijicon RMR clone

The RMR isnt mounted yet as im having a mount made as i write this. Gun shoots great finally, has been through a multitude of problems but is now all sorted from the inside out. I do enjoy shooting this pistol, can't wait for the RMR to be mounted securely.

Cheers

Wow where the heck did you get a Guarder threaded barrel??? Been wanting one so badly :(

Also here are pics of my new HK3P G18C Gen4 with a Viridian X5L Gen1.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed the outer barrel and slide SN markings don't match...LOL.

Edited by aznriptide859
Nice! How does the newer SAI G17 slide perform?

Fit was good, real tight to get the BBU in but no hammers or tongs. Had to grind down the front sight screw to fit.

Base gun is a TM G17 custom, slide and barrel are Airsoft Surgeon and the frame is a HK Gen 4.

Here are all my Glocks.  All of them execept of the kjw G19 has RS mag releases (G34 has the extended one)

KSC Glock 17 & 18C

- ProG4 metal slide

- RS mag release

- Pre Glock lawsuit fully trademarked frame

KSC Glock 34

-  Boomarms metal slide

-  RS extended mag release

-  Pre Glock lawsuit fully trademarked frame

KJW Glock 19

- Creation metal slide

- Guarder mag release

- Pre Glock lawsuit frame

Unfortunately my recoil rod on my KJW broke, so it is going to be replaced with a Guarder one

C27D2362_zps5215c671.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

In fact stippling is not difficult, unless you have shaky hands (as I do) and want to make clean parallel rows.

At first I just made the delimitations and filled them with random rapid strokes.

Oh and try to go easy on the back of the frame where the base of your thumb would be. Especially if you plan on not using gloves and have sensitive hands.

Random fact....my stippled grip likes to eat my gloves....

I like the random patterns better, I started doing ordered rows and columns. Now I just first define the border, the go random within it.....I might get a new Guarder frame and redo my G17 to more like my G19...and maybe try to experiment with finger groove removal with current one....

Random fact....my stippled grip likes to eat my gloves.... I like the random patterns better, I started doing ordered rows and columns. Now I just first define the border, the go random within it.....I might get a new Guarder frame and redo my G17 to more like my G19...and maybe try to experiment with finger groove removal with current one....

Maybe run the iron at a different temperature; then you can still melt but more slowly so it's not as sharp. Or try a different tip on the iron.

well, i have stippled before, i just didnt like how it turned out. you can also run some sand paper over stippling to make it less sharp. the only reason for me to stipple it woud be to make it more of a replica of most of the SAI glocks you see, but i dont need to stipple it as i never play without gloves. i may just not do it as SAI is just a custom shop and i can use that as an excuse. 

anyway, i did the frame cuts that are famous with SAI:

IMAG0596.jpg