Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-128658-1-5.html

The hop-up/inner barrel holder thing uses TM rubber and barrel but the chamber itself it custom. The text said its similar to TM G26 but he did not verify if it fits. 

The BBU is a derivative of G18C's design, but not compatible with G18, neither does the nozzle.

They said it has issue using TM mag as the mag will bottom out before the mag catch does, and need some modification to the grip to allow the TM mag works. But I've heard some say it works fine, so tolerance issue?

The hammer mechanism looks more similar to G18C also...

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-126288-2-13.html

This was asking if the Stark Arms/VFC G17 can work with Guarder slides, and the conclusion was its easier to use a WE for that. They mentioned the BBU is a different design...

I am really not sure about the VFC stuff(now that they are in M&P also...), most still are talking about the same issue as their GBBR/AEG stuff, beautiful trades and exterior, good attention to detail, but only so-so internal...

Just got this bad boy:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo113/Clover770077/IMG_1476.jpg

Stark-Arms/VFC Glock 19

I must say, this has to be one of the finest Glocks I've owned. That's a real-deal +2 baseplate on there, and the extra one is the Stark/VFC one. Will do a write up soon for those who are interested.

Points to note off hand though:

-Compatible with full size Tokyo Marui Glock 17 mags

-Completely compatible with 9mm holsters (both leather and Serpa/Kydex)

-Fit and finish is SPECTACULAR (I've owned everything; Guarder, Shooters Design, Prime) and out of the box this thing has a near flawless finish

-Trademarks *everywhere*

Where did you buy this Glock? I've been looking everywhere :no:

Where did you buy this Glock? I've been looking everywhere :no:

I bought mine off Ehobby Asia just this past Friday.  They seem to have sold out already though...

And just so we can keep this going as a picture-thread:

My old Tokyo Marui in a beautiful tan leather holster by DeSantis

Holster2.jpg

I believe the old girl was just wearing a Shooters Design metal slide and barrel with the addition of Gunsmodify Trijicon-clone night sights in this pic.

Edited by -Clover-

Got a hold of a Dremel and tried to do some work to the grip....ideally I'll probably do it again with a new grip...but as a proof of concept I think it works ok...Under cut the trigger guard a bit, and grind off the finger groove humps...

I think trigger guard cut might be better served with a mill...

original.jpg

original.jpg

• Like 2

RM, truly a custom build. Looks like you have really made that pistol work for you. Looks amazing! How do you like the grip without the grooves?

oRb, very nice! Liking the RTF look. How are you liking the surefire ultra?

I was not planning to cut the groove hump off, but then after I under cut the trigger which shifted your hand up, the groove is basically at the wrong place so i figure I might as well...

Personally I was never a fan of any finger groove, since it kinda forces you to grab the pistol a certain way....I need to use the gun some more to really arrive at a conclusion for the mods though....I am still tweaking it...

• 2 weeks later...