Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

find the brand of slide does squat to holster fitment. Its the frame that causes the problem, not the slide. 

Depends on the type/construction of the holster then I suppose, because the PGC slide is slightly slimmer than the stock/Guarder.

I've only tried a Serpa (which worked fine without having to heat gun mod it) and another one for G17 + Insight M6X that also worked fine. 

Either way, I've found that most of Guarder's slide kits require a bit more work to get it running nice and smooth. They're still nice, I just prefer the PGC. 

How do the Prime kits perform compared to the ones mentioned so far?

Edited by fyra

My KJW G23 with the Guarder slide does not work smoothly with the Fobus Glock holster that I got a long time ago for the KSC G19. The KJW also has Guarder frame. The same holster also does not work with my Guarder G17, or a TM G26 with Prime slide.

My stock KJW G23's fit in Blackhawk Serpa holsters for the G23 or G17 like a glove. They also fit in a Uncle Mikes G17 Polymer holster perfectly. Have had it for maybe 15 years when I had a real-steel G17. I'm not positive, but I think they still make them. 

For my TM G17 with PGC slide I use the Uncle Mikes and just adjust the tension screw. Locks up tight and you need a firm pull (nothing drastic) to remove it from the holster.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd share my latest build.

rsz_img_0619.jpg
rsz_1rsz_1img_0616.jpg
Click for higher resolution.

Outside
PGC/ProWin – CNC Aluminium Slide/Outer Barrel Kit
HK3P – Enhanced Frame w/ Glock Markings (modified with Plastic Padding just to be safe)
Insight Technology – M6X TLI 
Guarder – Steel Magazine Catch
Guarder – Steel Slide Stop
GunsModify – Serial Number Tag (DMD076)
GunsModify – Steel Extended Take Down Lever
GunsModify – "Trijicon" Sight Set w/ real Tritium

Inside
AIP – G17 Steel Hammer Set
Guarder – Enhanced Loading Muzzle (modified for two muzzle springs)
Guarder – Steel Trigger Lever
GunsModify – Steel Zero Hammer (ver.3)
Hidakaya – 130% Power Up Hammer Spring 
Hidakaya – Rocket Valve Spring
PDI – Piston Head ("Winter" version to fit the Swedish climate)
PDI – W Hold Hop Up Bucking
R.C.C. – Power Up Cylinder Bulb
SA Production House – 200% Enhanced Strong Muzzle Spring
SA Production House – 200% Enhanced Strong Recoil Spring
SA Production House – 150% Enhanced Trigger Lever Spring
Shooters Design – CNC Steel Valve Knocker
Tanio Koba – Hop Twist Inner Barrel

Hopup basically works terrible even at short distances. Really inconsistent. The arm that pushes the bucking down is not straight at all. If I look into the barrel I see that the bucking that touches the BB is slant like hell.

A lemon, yes. Years ago my stock Night Warrior shot much better in stock condition than any of my AEGs. Now this TM Glock is worse than anything I have seen before. I will do some research to find out how I can fix it.

Edited by emp3ror86

Thanks again!

Update time:

glock01_zps3ac0087b.jpg

Glock02_zpsad13b47e.jpg

Glock03_zps808014d1.jpg

I added a PGC kit to my G17. It required some filing but generally it was really a drop in fit. I also installed a Guarder recoil rod.

Next step is getting proper sights and an OD frame.

Fyra, what is your opinion about the Modify zero hammer V3 and the HK3P frame?

Kataoka, you got a link for that MAG hop up arm?

Edited by emp3ror86

Not working properly. ;)

I have not really looked into it yet. I am sure there is nothing that could not be fixed.

The hop on my new G17 was pretty underwhelming. I was putting a new trigger in today and decided to swap out the hopup rubber at the same time. The stock one had this weird oily grease on it, like a brownish packing grease.

I put in a Modify Accurate rubber (light tan) and it's made a huge leap in performance.

Putting in the Guns Modify trigger was a bit of a hassle. Teeny tiny parts just don't work with my fingers. All together on the first try though.

Anyone got a spare inner barrel assembly for a KSC/KWA G19? I need the Inner Barrel. Hop n Rubber. Been offered a parts gun for £35 nut i'd rather not spend that much.

http://en.ratech.com.tw/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=792:ra-at-g-esd003&catid=110&Itemid=232

Not only replaces it, makes it MUCH better.