Glock Picture Thread

PreacherMan - how is the Glock 19? I had the chance to handle one of the Gen4 19s the other day, and put half a mag through a Gen3 17; however I don't know that many people with WEs to garner feedback as to their reliability. How have the mods improved the performance, compared to what it was like out of the box?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

PreacherMan - how is the Glock 19? I had the chance to handle one of the Gen4 19s the other day, and put half a mag through a Gen3 17; however I don't know that many people with WEs to garner feedback as to their reliability. How have the mods improved the performance, compared to what it was like out of the box

No problems insofar! The piston head kinda sucks and is loose (the screw is too long so it keeps it on loosely regardless of being tightened- switching piston heads changed this, but I'm not sure what brand it was). 

No real problems. The Guns Modify Zero Hammer version 3 didn't work at all, it just vented gas everywhere.

Out of the box it underhopped, but after the better hop up rubber and the Hop Assist Device it's probably the best gas pistol I've ever used- throwing in a Guns Modify adjustable trigger took away most of the crunch and pretravel. I've started taking it out instead of my almost-$1k Glock 17 build, as it performs just as well and is just as reliable.

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or videos in reference to what part of a IMI/Blackhawk holster needs to be filed to fit a TM/WE G17 as I have tried placing the holster in boiling water but it doesn't seem to be making any difference. Is it the slide or the frame that is to big for these holsters as I filed/sanded down parts of the frame but that hasn't made a difference. I don't mind continuing to file the frame as long as I know what bit I should actually be filing :)

No problems insofar! The piston head kinda sucks and is loose (the screw is too long so it keeps it on loosely regardless of being tightened- switching piston heads changed this, but I'm not sure what brand it was). 

No real problems. The Guns Modify Zero Hammer version 3 didn't work at all, it just vented gas everywhere.

Out of the box it underhopped, but after the better hop up rubber and the Hop Assist Device it's probably the best gas pistol I've ever used- throwing in a Guns Modify adjustable trigger took away most of the crunch and pretravel. I've started taking it out instead of my almost-$1k Glock 17 build, as it performs just as well and is just as reliable.

I had my G17 Gen 3 for a year now, It's seen many games and is starting to tear, having the same issue about the piston head, I'm gonna try switching it, I recently tried to install a steel slide but the Hammer would block it from racking and would get stuck in the rear position. But I'm guessing if you get a zero hammer it might work, or the WE isn't compatible with Guarders slide. 

Does someone maybe knows if WE Glock frames are the same build quality as the HK3 frames?

I know the WE doesn't have the trades, but I wondered if the feel and quality is the same...

Thanks

Yes they are identical in the internal. the quality and the feel are the same. only differences are the trades ( marking ).

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

HK3P Gen4 G18C vs. TM Glock 17.

Pic

Please oh PLEASE tell me that 18C is not "tan."

Im looking into a tan WE G19 Gen4 (love the G19) to replace my KSC G19 and 18C. I figure that would be a good choice if I end up with a real one for CC :)

Edited by QDRenegade

Does anybody has a WE G19 Gen 4 with a steel slide?

I really like the gen 4 frame, but I think only Ra-Tech has a steel slide for the WE G19 (correct?)

And they are very $$$$, especially with the markings not being in the correct font, which is a shame... otherwise might be worth it....

rag_custome_work107.jpg