Glock Picture Thread

It's a nice looking gun outside.  Same can't be said inside...  The previous owner beat the hell out of it and lied through his teeth to me about the gun.  I'll be kicking in his door shortly if he doesn't respond to me on Facebook...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

THAT is what I'm looking to build (sans threaded barrel).  Where'd you find the sand Magpul base plates?  Are RS ones compatible?  That's the Gripforce adaptor, yeah?

RS ones will not work; the lower plate where the extension latches on is much wider on RS Glock mags than on TM/KSC ones.

• Like 1

The ones on Ehobby listed as WE CO2 mags arent WE?

I want some CO2 mags for my KJW but wasn't sure which would fit. Because WE mags dont work in it but Echo-1 mags do. I guess its the differences in tolerances between TM clones.

i guess i stand corrected. now im a bit confused.

Cyma CM.030 G18c is counter clock wise.

Having same issue as you are as I've also built up a KJW G23 with threaded barrel. Only thing I've found for a thread protector I made from the threaded part of a cheap-o plastic sound supressor that I cut off the supressor. Too big around though as far as looks go. also wanted to try putting a short flash hider on it but everything I own in my spare parts box is ccw.

If I find anything, I'll let you know.

Edited by Wingman