Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

stark_glock_19_rs_007.jpg

My custom Stark Arms Glock 19;  

Stark Glock 19 full markings

Cerakote Graphite black paint job on slide, outer barrel and extractor

RS Glock front and rear sights

RS Glock magazine base plate

RS Glock magazine release button

RS Glock slide stop lever

RS Glock body pins

RS Glock trigger

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

What are the best aftermarket slides and frames for the KSC Glocks? Seems there aren't a lot of options. While the PGC slides look nice ... Their QC and fitting (rarely drop in) leave a lot to be desired.

I have a ProG4 G17 and G18C slide on my KSC's and were a drop in fit.

Sorry if this question has been asked but what mags are compatible with the VFC Glock 19 and are any other brand aftermarket parts compatible?

WE and KJW mags are compatible with the VFC.

What are the best aftermarket slides and frames for the KSC Glocks? Seems there aren't a lot of options. While the PGC slides look nice ... Their QC and fitting (rarely drop in) leave a lot to be desired.

The best Glock frame is the KSC HW, they only made G19 and G34 in HW versions.

See this post for details on the RS parts;

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/208015-stark-armsvfc-glock-19/page-7&do=findComment&comment=2649981

Only thing which was more trouble than it is probably worth is the trigger. Other than that they are not bad.

As far as I know there are no threaded barrels available that are compatible with the Stark Glock 19.

Edited by NonEx

I want to upgrade one of my Glock which made by KJ Works. I have four questions:

- I saw on the WGC some Guarder-made slides. I`m interested to buy one OD colored slied but I can`t find everywhere one KJ Glock with that slide - because I want to see the color different. If anybody has picture about one of same gun I will be happy.

- The Guarder`s SSA slide isn`t gay, what do you think? :)

- Anybody tried GM ZeroHammer V2 in KJ Glocks? I tried V1 but I have lot of compatibility problem so I sold that parts. Now I interest to buy the new one to this build but I don`t want to waste my money again.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Batmause

I find it odd that I haven't seen one of these posted in here so here it goes... Ace 1 SAI RMR slide and Staedtler B 1 pencil.

Need waffle pattern stippling!

BTW I saw the lots of fans of the kit local forums already obtained extra frame and got it stippled and some even with a NIB TM G17 waiting for installation. :P 

Nice. I have a couple samples they sent me. I just haven't had a chance to install them yet. But the quality looked decent. I didn't check the package, does the slide set come with the tall sights? And is that RMR RS or replica (if the latter, which version)?

The slide set does come with tall sights, however only the front one is dotted and the dot is dim and small. The RMR is the one that comes with the kit, ACM replica of the brightness adjustable one.

The dot is way too bright and big to be used in dim light conditions but outside works fairly well. Comment on quality below.

I watched a review on YouTube.  The reviewer was not impressed. Very sloppy slide fit and a dodgy sear that caused the slide to lock back then fire when you bumped it.

Well, this particular kit is a japanese one (or at least one that was supposedly going to japan)which means it also comes with a precision inner (of undetermined diameter since I lack the tools to test), however it's stainless steel  much to my surprise.

Surface quality is as the youtube review described, dings and imperfections everywhere.  The extractor is exactly as the review described, it can just fall off on it's own without any resistance. Also as the review described, the screw provided for the sight is too big for the marui BBU.

However, things here turn interesting.... my particular slide  fits fairly snug and exhibits no trace of the issue where you had to bump the slide for the gun to fire. Also the RMR glass has not decided to travel and see the world and is still attached to the rest of the RMR.

Lastly the recoil spring and rod are fairly nice but the spring itself is very stiff and the finish on both the barrel and recoil rod is somewhat gritty not smooth like the rest of the slide.

Need waffle pattern stippling!

BTW I saw the lots of fans of the kit local forums already obtained extra frame and got it stippled and some even with a NIB TM G17 waiting for installation. :P

I suck at stippling so I'll need someone else to do it. Also, if you have a G17 you're either confusing this with the gunsmodify kit or you're confused about the ACE 1 , since it's for the G18.

I also have a gunsmodify costa kit on it's way, so I'll do comparison shots on both as soon as it arrives (assuming postal services doesn't loose the package).

• Like 1

Danke, you can make your own. Find a flat head screw which can be used in your soldering iron/wood burner. Take a dremel or file and file it down so that the head is flat and there's no line for the flat head screw driver to engage. Then take a small file or a checkering file and make a checkering pattern on the head. Voila you're done. That's how I do all mine.

Brass tip, comes with the wood burner which can be found in some craft shops.

Usually the burner comes with few tips, some with patterns which would look silly on tactical polymer framed tactical pistols ( oh yes I used tactical twice ), I picked a big one, filed it flat and filed it again with smaller file to create the pattern, tested on blu tack before trying on scrap parts.

post-21681-0-01273300-1388371314_thumb.jpg

Aaaaaaand, BOOM! Done!

Obviously not a Glock :P but you can get the idea.

post-21681-0-81930000-1388371640_thumb.jpg