Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

That is absolutely lovely! Well done on that stipple job but! Seriously nice! Did you just use a regular iron or a different head?

Heh, thanks man - I just used my old soldering iron I've had kicking around for years - It's quite a sharp point. My G17 I just did a standard job on, but on this one I did the usual loads of tiny dots all over, and then essentially just squiggled lines up and down the sides of the grip just to see how it'd turn out. Definitely looks better than the mess it was in tan!

Ahh I see! Might give it a go on a pistol grip. Looks fantastic! 

It really is easy - Fairly time consuming, but it's well worth it in the end. I've also found the tiny dots from the sharp point give a very grippy surface but the raised edges, being tiny, don't sand your hands down!

Thats a lovely stippling job

Thanks man :)

On another note, I just received my $22 Safariland clone from ShooterCBgear - I'm utterly blown away by the thing, it's rock solid, everything functions flawlessly, and easily adjustable. Happily takes my HK3 G17 and WE G23, and with a quick tightening of the screw it's just as good a fit for a mate's KSC G19.

2lj44n8.jpg

qouiac.jpg

14o6ebn.jpg

• Like 1

Does the Safariland have the suede lining like the real thing? It's one of the my favourite parts of my 6005.

That's the only thing missing unfortunately - It doesn't really bother me because I quite like the slightly haggard look of my Glock. For £16 though, I can forgive the lack of suede! 

It wouldn't be too hard to stuff done felt in there and achieve the same result surely?

Probably not, it'd be a 20 minute job at most I reckon! Saying that, it's putting quite a nice wear pattern on my Glock, so I doubt I'll actually bother. Still, for £16 quid and a bit of felt and glue, you've got a damned nice holster that won't damage your finish!

It wouldn't be too hard to stuff done felt in there and achieve the same result surely?

Felt's too thick I think; tried it in one of my holsters and it didn't let the pistol in. I ordered some UltraSuede Light, I want to try to line a holster with it but not sure what mounting solution would be ideal.

-TM G17

-WE Gen 4 Frame

-APS Silencer Adaptor

-Element M3

-Nineball 5" 6.03 Barrel

And none of that horrible stippling!  B)

How do you find that APS outer barrel and thread adapter setup Ollie?  I've been looking for a threaded aluminum barrel since I can't find the Nine Ball one that's not been price gouged.

My first issue with my current TM G17 setup:

The AS Super Hard Loading Nozzle cracked, I'm assuming from contact with the inside of the BBH. And no, it has nothing to do with my loading nozzle spring(s). Still runs like a champ.

wCGzAF7l.jpg

2veXHcYl.jpg

B1Rs9L5l.jpg

Mine broke at the same place.

• 2 weeks later...