Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Yes, all longer mags are compatible with shorter variants.  I've found WE mags to be very tight fits in my Guarder G19 frame.  BBUs are interchangeable, but WE nozzles only work with its own BBU b/c it's a bigger diameter.  The KJW G19/23 uses TM G26 style hop up units, while the WE uses G17 style.  Hammer housings are interchangeable.  Front rails are not interchangeable between WE and KJW, with regards to slide fitment/hop up compatibility.    Takedown levers, mag catches, slide locks, and most other small parts are all compatible with G17 stuff.

Edited by vilerk

I was hoping NonEx could do one of his in-depth reviews for the SA Premium Glock 17, but unfortunately his seems to have got delayed by customs.

Hopefully all will be sorted out, as I can understand the kind of stress these things cause, and not knowing what happens next doesn't help matters.

So here are a few shots to keep you going until then.

Anyhow its a very fateful reproduction of a Glock 19, weighing in at 831g which is close enough to the real-steel fully loaded 850g.

For the slide finishing, they tried to replicate the Teflon/Tenifer coated finish, which was never going to be easy.

The CO2 magazine isn't the most user friendly, but I'm sure if you have a few prepared in advance that won't make a whole lot of difference.

IMG_4410A_zps036c2eaf.jpg

IMG_4437_zpsfbb0345a.jpg

IMG_4421_zps8e378491.jpg

IMG_4440_zpscde0e118.jpg

IMG_4429_zps3cb363a8.jpg

IMG_4446_zpsc88ab45e.jpg

IMG_4451_zps15d52ade.jpg

• Like 6

Interesting. How does it shoot, with propane and/or CO2? And what does it look like with the CO2 magazine?

Hi PureSilver,

It just passed through my swetty hands briefly, so I hadn't got too long to form a proper opinion.

But the magazine does look terrible on the G19, and it didn't shoot as well as the CNC version of the SA Glock 17 with the same CO2 magazine, I think you can forget about Green Gas anyhow.

• Like 1

I was hoping NonEx could do one of his in-depth reviews for the SA Premium Glock 17, but unfortunately his seems to have got delayed by customs.

Hopefully all will be sorted out, as I can understand the kind of stress these things cause, and not knowing what happens next doesn't help matters.

So here are a few shots to keep you going until then.

Anyhow its a very fateful reproduction of a Glock 19, weighing in at 831g which is close enough to the real-steel fully loaded 850g.

For the slide finishing, they tried to replicate the Teflon/Tenifer coated finish, which was never going to be easy.

The CO2 magazine isn't the most user friendly, but I'm sure if you have a few prepared in advance that won't make a whole lot of difference.

IMG_4410A_zps036c2eaf.jpg

IMG_4437_zpsfbb0345a.jpg

IMG_4421_zps8e378491.jpg

IMG_4440_zpscde0e118.jpg

IMG_4429_zps3cb363a8.jpg

IMG_4446_zpsc88ab45e.jpg

IMG_4451_zps15d52ade.jpg

Where'd you get one of these puppies? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rub it in why don't you :(

I see the mistake I made with my wording ;)

When I said 'here are some photos to keep you going until then' I meant for everyone, not just you.

As I wasn't going to post any photos of it at all, because I thought you'd do a better job with a full review etc.

But as yours has got indefinitely delayed, I decided to post some shots for the people who were anxious to see it.

I'm sure you'll eventually get yours once they've sorted out their mistake, as it's Co2 and technically legal in your country.

It's a great replica, but I still think a CNC'd version of the G19 with steel barrel and CO2 will be the ultimate G19 for skirmishing, but damn the Steel does look very real, there were one or two minor blemishes that caused a slightly shinier effect to come through from under the top layer, individual guns may vary.

At the moment KIC in Taiwan have it, and one or two smaller Hong Kong outlets have received it and the G17 version this week.

Edited by Squad 701

I weighted my loaded 10 rnd RS Glock 23 and came up with 836g.  Does you steel slide leave fingerprint marks as my RS does?

post-13835-0-35739800-1397411710_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Planeman,

No visually dramatic changes upon pawing ;)

Is that the newer finish on your Glock ?

I think there have been at least two different slide finishes since 2010 alone,

I read about one having a deep penetrating polymer-oil ? That particular one wasn't too popular.

How is the co2 mags on stark arms?

CO2 mags are fine on the SA Glocks, getting the cap on can be a bit fiddley, as it doesn't take the threads immediately.

I wouldn't fancy having to change them out in the field skirmishing.

The instructions that come with the SA CO2 mags are to leave the bumper on the mags and loosen the locking cap through a hole with your hex wrench, but the fit is so tight to get the capsule in sideways, that it's easy to over loosen the cap so it gets stuck against the bumper, which then in return refuses to come off.

But a few magazines loaded carefully at home should do the trick.

As I mentioned previously, they work a treat with the SA Glock 17 CNC version with steel barrel.

CO2 mags are fine on the SA Glocks, getting the cap on can be a bit fiddley, as it doesn't take the threads immediately.

I wouldn't fancy having to change them out in the field skirmishing.

The instructions that come with the SA CO2 mags are to leave the bumper on the mags and loosen the locking cap through a hole with your hex wrench, but the fit is so tight to get the capsule in sideways, that it's easy to over loosen the cap so it gets stuck against the bumper, which then in return refuses to come off.

But a few magazines loaded carefully at home should do the trick.

As I mentioned previously, they work a treat with the SA Glock 17 CNC version with steel barrel.

Ohh, i have stark arms g19 green gas, do you think those co2 mags will work?