Glock Picture Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Need more HERA GCC kits! Finally said bye bye to the boring and extremely basic charging handle on mine and made a new shorter/lower profile one, just need to send it for anodising then find some money to buy more mags :D

IMG_0260_zps0875d380.jpg

• Like 3

Seing as the SA G19 review thread has gone a bit quite I'll go OT and ask here as well. My G19 goes randomly into full auto every couple of shots and I'm wondering if I order a new selector will fix the problem or another part maybe the problem.
Any ideas.

I really don't need the full auto and I'd be happier if there wasn't a selector at all but the selector seems fairly secure and I'm not sure that it moves around in between shots and I don't want to glue it (for now) in case that the part needs modifying or replacing.

Edited by johny_blaze

I really don't need the full auto and I'd be happier if there wasn't a selector at all but the selector seems fairly secure and I'm not sure that it moves around in between shots and I don't want to glue it (for now) in case that the part needs modifying or replacing.

I've got a similar problem with the G17 (No FA switch!) - I had someone look at it who said it's the sear that's worn away. You may need to replace that.

Reading Nonex's response and rereading my first post I think I may have not explained my problem correctly - after a couple of single shots the gun fires a short burst and then goes into single again for the next 3-4 shot followed by another burst.

I've got a similar problem with the G17 (No FA switch!) - I had someone look at it who said it's the sear that's worn away. You may need to replace that.

I'll probably order a new one along with a couple of other spare parts, though I don't think the sear has been worn haven't put more than 10 mags trough the gun and had the problem from the beggining - but more likely that it was a lemon. 

Surprisingly well actually. I bought it just for looks initially but I can get a full mag off no problem with very little noticeable affect. Added wear to the barrel though of course but that's to be expected.

I don't think I'll ever skirmish it with the can on but it's nice to think it actually works with it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thought this might be the best place to ask.

Excluding that stupid looking Roni kit, which is the better carbine kit for a TM Glock 18C GBB in terms of ease of fit etc? I would assume that leaves the HERA and the other one I can't remember the name of but which is the easier to work with as both look fine enough to me.

'FireKnife'

Yeah I gather but wondering which would be easier from the get go kind of thing.

I am also thinking of doing it with a stubby forgrip on the rail, attaching a sling to the lanyard point and using tension to hold the gun steady than just attaching a stock. Plus it also means I could run the stock so it fits under my suit jacket for indoor games etc.

Originally it was planned to be more of a Matrix Reloaded Morpheous thing, with a 19rd (+2 baseplate) looking mag and just burst off rounds from it when needed.

'FireKnife'