Glock Picture Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

WE/HK3P G18C

-AIP Modify extended slide stop

-AABB Tritium Steel Sight

-Thunder Airsoft Aluminum CNC Mag Release

-Ready Fighter Grip Adapter

-Guarder MAGWELL

-Ace 1 Arms SAI Style Glock Trigger set

-Magpul Speed plate

-Polished outer barrel

-Stippled lower frame

-Surefire X300 repro

bzdm.jpg

xskxb.jpg

se44.jpg

Edited by Dj_komodo
  • Like 2

that came out great. How did you go about doing your edge lines.

I think I may have written about it some pages back but never mind - I use a metal ruler and slide the soldering iron at a 30-45 degree angle along it. I have to get a new soldering iron or a wood burner though - mine's the cheapest I found and is rather long I don't have as much control over the tip as I'd like to. I also consider having a friend cut out stencils on a small piece of sheet metal for the trickier parts.

I also have two more glocks lined up for resculpting and stippling and will be posting more photos soon. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Boom!

Almost done, check custom gear thread for few more pics.

edit: Little update for my TM Glock, I'm shooting Hi-Capas recently and I found that the grip angle differs quite a lot, that makes me suck at shooting the Glock again........ so here's Ready Figter grip force adapter... :P

gallery_21681_2178_7945.jpg

Edited by Katotaka

Don't know why you'd want that one specifically?

Aesthetics. Simple as that.

I quite like the "FDE" bronze coloring. There are many options, but most of them are made for race guns, and for some asinine reason is usually a bright shiny color of some description - blue, silver, red etc. It's asinine.

• Like 1

In fact this particular magwell got some functions instead of just swag

It's a full profile magwell, versus lower profile ones or some even only got a U shaped funnel. While this is both pro and con, you gotta call for yourself.

Most big butt magwell conflict with big meaty hands, while I wear size S Mechanix gloves, I still find front relief cut and slim rear end comfortable to use.

My shooting hand certainly cannot reach the magwell, when I wrap with my supporting hand, the pinky finger is lower than the top of the magwell but I can feel nothing.

Besides, I added a force grip adapter to change the grip into a more Hi-Capa-ish angle, the edge of the shooting hand's palm is touching the top edge of the magwell but it's not screaming "I'm here!!!!!!"

It's subtle but it's what "relief cut" does, right?

Edit: typo and added some more text to present the idea in a better way...

Edited by Katotaka