Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

14582430540_3c5ac34f06_b.jpgSAI 4 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

14746120346_bb68f4a60c_b.jpgSAI 3 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

14746103456_7ddaf0f2ee_b.jpgSAI 2 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

14766739724_a14cfd861d_b.jpgSAI 1 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

My new Glock, Based on a TM

Airsoft Surgeon SAI Slide and Trigger set

Guarder 150% recoil spring

Maple Leaf 6.01 Barrel and Hop Rubber

Tritium Night Sights ( Not yet fitted)

Stippled Frame/Grip Reduction

X300 (Not fitted)

Guarder Extended Mag release

This was my first attempt at Stippling, Turned out ok for a first go and learned a lot about doing it.

Had to stipple a lot more of the frame than i would of liked due to the previous owner having already done some pretty poor stippling that needing covered up, Plan on getting a new Guarder frame at some point

Edited by jammie654
  • Like 2

Yeeah right. There goes my plans for a DIY stippling job, I tried it out on a spare frame and mine just came out derpy. Not for me. I am done with that shiz for now anyways. But kudos to you for the nice work.

I did some KAC panels as my first stipple job following uscmCorps advice in this post and they came out perfect.  Did you try this method?

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/134123-glock-picture-thread/page-110&do=findComment&comment=2554834

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Need more HERA GCC kits! Finally said bye bye to the boring and extremely basic charging handle on mine and made a new shorter/lower profile one, just need to send it for anodising then find some money to buy more mags :D

are you planning on making an more? I would upload a picture of my hera but my photography skills are lacking.

Edited by bladerunner

are you planning on making an more? I would upload a picture of my hera but my photography skills are lacking.

I've got a very small finished batch anodised, packaged and ready to go but as always seems to happen all the work has come at once including sorting out a new website to replace my soon to be closed down existing one which is due to be 'finished' very soon, I'll drop you a PM once I have them listed to order :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

well for the 50 usd i gave for it is quite nice, ive just intalled it so i can't say much about the build quality yet. But it looks good, nice details and almost no wobble except for the outer barrel...

for that price they gave you the slide with the fiber sights, outer barrel, nozzle and the nozzle housing, a new hammer housing (?) and some hammer springs.