Glock Picture Thread

Wait Zev works on airsoft guns? 0_0

My thoughts exactly! Strange

Well as the slide was steel and if the owner is willing to pay the price I don't see why they wouldn't.  Giving me expensive idea's for my Steel Slide Tanaka Glock 17C know.

While i'm here anyone got any mags for a Tanaka ( WA Magna ) Glock or know where I can get some?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Ok guys..just bought myself a KSC Glock 19 with upgraded mag release and 3 mags..no problems with it whatsoever...now my question is..how reliable still would you consider the KSC glocks to be compared to say Stark Arms or WE or any other brand? Also...aside from ebay, are replacement parts still somewhat readily available or are they pretty scarce and is this going to be mostly a collectors item for me?

And does anyone know where I can get an upgraded slide for it as well? (In case I do decide to keep it. I mostly wanted this for a sidearm in games but wanna figure out first if its worth putting money in to keep alive or just selling it and getting something else with an abundance of upgrade and replacement parts readily available)

Difference being, that GunsModify actually provide a slimmer blowback housing for the Glock 17, rather than expecting everyone and their grandmother to own an 18C ;)

WGC emailed me last week, about my back-ordered GunsModify kit - asking if I would rather have a different slide kit that is made for a completely different pistol....

• Like 1

Lee that looks great! And are those the DYTac 10-8 baseplates?

Prime, GunsModify and Ace1Arms all had to use the G18C as a base gun for the RMR compatible slides as they require a blowback housing that isn't as tall in the slide. The G17 can't accommodate a RMR.

Thank you! And correct, those are the Dytac 10-8 base plates. 

how do you find the replica rmr ?

It was included as a set option, the name on the box of the replica RMR is P.P.T, and came with the normal rail mounting attachment. 

Has anyone got some recommendations for fibre sights?

Currently running some Guarder steel night sights but prefer th look of the fibre sights, on the rear anyway.

I'm wondering...... don't you want a brighter front sight than the rear...?

Assuming you're running TM/WE system, I would recommended the ones from UAC, they're nice but with a aluminum body, you can also choose from fibre or fiber+tritium if you like, the dual illumination one appears darker in ambient light environment though.

Considering you are already running steel sights, JL Progression do have some fibre front sights with steel body for Glocks, they have matching height with factory style rear sights so you can mix with the one you're using, I'm using them on mine ( which is running dot scope for now ) and also my "racing" Hi-Capa, love the clean, fast sight picture.

• 2 weeks later...

KJ Works (Guarder) G23

zDHMI7.jpgdMucpo.jpgcz8DRZ.jpgBuzkVt.jpgi4mZwc.jpg

-KJ Works G23

-Guarder Aluminum CNC G23 FBI Slide
-Guarder Original Frame (Euro version)
-Guarder Stainless Serial No. Tag
-Guarder Recoil Spring (150%)
-Guarder Steel Recoil Spring Guide
-Guarder Steel Outer Barrel (Type C, FBI)
-Guarder Extended Slide Stop
-Guarder Extended Mag Release
-Guarder Glock GBB Magazine Base
-Guarder Beaver Tail Grip-
-Guarder Steel Night Sight
-GunsModify Aluminum SAI Ver3 Trigger
-Night Evolution APL TACTICAL PISTOL LIGHT
  • Like 3

I'm in a bit of a pickle...between keeping my KSC Glock19 up for sale or just plain keeping it for myself. Only problem though, if I keep it, I really want a threaded barrel for it. Does ANYONE know where I might still be able to pick up a threaded barrel or if it would be possible to just have the barrel it has now threaded internally so I can put an adapter and then suppressor on it.

I figure if I'm keeping it, my goal is to go threaded barrel, RMR site, and then surefire light and that's it.

I don't know of any KSC compatible threaded G19 barrels. You can get the barrel threaded. That'd be my recommendation. But it won't be all that cheap.

Any recommendations on where I can get it done? I was also thinking of just picking up a 17 barrel and then just having it cut and threaded down to proper 19 size so that way it would be externally threaded rather than internally. I figure if I'll spend the money for that, then I'll keep the KSC, get my upgraded slide and call it complete aside from adding a RMR site and then surefire light. The barrel alone would make it one of a kind for me.

That's definitely a possibility. Get the G17 barrel first and test it for proper fit and function. If it's good, send it to get threaded. If you have no intention of actually putting a replica suppressor on it, which I'd dissuade you from anyway, you can have the G17 cut shorter a little so it has more of a snubbed look. I knew of one place in Culver City that did it but I don't think they're operational anymore.

My only issue with a RMR is that you can't have it seated closer to the bore as you're using a dove tail mount and that means it sits really high. I also have mixed feelings about RMRs as I have one on one of my RS guns. It takes some getting used to and isn't faster up close. It's faster at distance though.

Edited by uscmCorps

That's definitely a possibility. Get the G17 barrel first and test it for proper fit and function. If it's good, send it to get threaded. If you have no intention of actually putting a replica suppressor on it, which I'd dissuade you from anyway, you can have the G17 cut shorter a little so it has more of a snubbed look. I knew of one place in Culver City that did it but I don't think they're operational anymore.

My only issue with a RMR is that you can't have it seated closer to the bore as you're using a dove tail mount and that means it sits really high. I also have mixed feelings about RMRs as I have one on one of my RS guns. It takes some getting used to and isn't faster up close. It's faster at distance though.

Ya, I mostly wanted the RMR purely for looks, and from the ones I've found on Ebay to work with replicas for the KSC, it does seat pretty high, higher than I'd like for it to look.

As for the barrel I think I'm gonna go with the 17 barrel and then see how it fits. If all is well, then off to get chopped and threaded if I can find a spot that would do it. The suppressor would be purely all looks and won't be used when it comes to gameplay. I have an Osprey suppressor just laying around that I was debating keeping or selling since at this time I don't have anything to mount it on pistol wise. And now having my ksc 19, I figure I'd go that route so it can have something to go with and mount on.

Unfortunately no, have a ksc g19 and a kjw lower in my hand and its a complete different structure...  

hawMr5.jpg

kjw g23 on the left, ksc g19 on the right...

I got mine ksc g19 lower from tiger111: http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p24471/KSC-Heavy-Weight-Compact-Lower-Frame-for-G19/G23F-(Part-%23105)/product_info.html

Unfortunately no, have a ksc g19 and a kjw lower in my hand and its a complete different structure...  

hawMr5.jpg

kjw g23 on the left, ksc g19 on the right...

I got mine ksc g19 lower from tiger111: http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p24471/KSC-Heavy-Weight-Compact-Lower-Frame-for-G19/G23F-(Part-%23105)/product_info.html

I'm currently at work and can't access the link..but do they still have it? I'm assuming its a traded lower with Glock on it?