Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

There in lies the problem, of assuming :P

I can't recall what models but the thing is WE is certainly mostly based off of TM design but are not by default compatible with all parts.

I got a WE G19 coming in and I want to upgrade as much as possible in it in to make it my main pew pew gaming gun.

I guess I will be the giniuepig (huh) to find out :P

• Like 1

I will be your co-giniuepig Nonex.

Things like slide stop, slide release, mag release, sights & triggers works fine with the G19

A+ has an inner barrel dedicated for the WE g19 same as rubber. GM zero hammer set works.

As for KJW g19/23 parts don't get your hopes up so much, lower frame works with some minor modifications but the we magazine is a very tight fit.

KJw G19 and WE g19 mags are slightly different. Steel spring guide for kjw g19 is a no go...

• Like 1

your question is two fold one being the difference between parts in a G17 and a G19 in that case the only difference would be frame, magazines, and perhaps barrel. Second is difference between WE and TM in my experience all are interchangeable and if not they can easily be modded to fit. That's no assumption.

I bought a guarder G26 lower that was for the KJW/TM G26 and it worked fine on my WE G26. You have to cut off a little bit on the inner side to make it fit, I presume that its the same with the G19 one. I have tested the WE G19 magazine on the guarder lower for the KJW G19 and its a really tight fit but it works, you have to pull the magazine out though...

mvHB1B.jpg

• Like 1

The Guarder frame will not work with the WE as the WE G19 uses a G17 style inner frame while the KJW and WE G26 use a G26 style frame.  The WE G19 inner frame's pin holes will not line up with the holes on the Guarder frame.

If you want to use this frame, you will need to buy a KJ or Guarder G19 inner frame, and the corresponding hop up unit/outer barrel.

• Like 2

Dammit, I really thought the guarder lower would really work :( just bought the H.K G23 gen 4, and I'm now selling my WE G19.

Just have to let the Ace1arms g19 rmr slide sit here and wait one more week...

A dude on the ace 1 arms FB page uploaded these beautiful versions, going for the one on the right...

4BA5fH.jpg

• Like 3

I got my A1A Glock 19 RMR kit today. *fruitcage* awesome product. Top notch all the way! At least ouf of the box and after inspection. Gun coming in tomorrow or wed I think.

Also, dat pic

I am doing a combo. WE Glock 23 GEN4 frame as standard, but WE Glock 19 GEN3 frame with stippling for extra flare if I want :D

• Like 1

I got my A1A Glock 19 RMR kit today. *fruitcage* awesome product. Top notch all the way! At least ouf of the box and after inspection. Gun coming in tomorrow or wed I think.

Also, dat pic

I am doing a combo. WE Glock 23 GEN4 frame as standard, but WE Glock 19 GEN3 frame with stippling for extra flare if I want :D

They are top notch aren't they? Did you like your free T Shirt :D

Dammit, I really thought the guarder lower would really work :( just bought the H.K G23 gen 4, and I'm now selling my WE G19.

Just have to let the Ace1arms g19 rmr slide sit here and wait one more week...

A dude on the ace 1 arms FB page uploaded these beautiful versions, going for the one on the right...

IIRC the pic on the left is a RS SAI Glock, while he built the one on the right and replicated the photo, very fine job <3

• Like 2

IIRC the pic on the left is a RS SAI Glock, while he built the one on the right and replicated the photo, very fine job <3

Makes sense. You can tell on the left pic by the pins, front rail top edge and the Glock "pignosing" on the front of the frame as well.

If you hadn't said anything I would of thought both were airsoft :D