Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Nah, the left one is RS. The right one is his replica airsoft one with A1A kit.

I think it's just a Glock 19 gas mag with a +2 bumpber. Not sure which though, that bevel thingy on the side, can't identify what plate that is.

No Glock 19 CO2 mags AFAIK.

Hey squad, hope your well, love your new race gun, what changes are u making? looks great as is. That noveske flaming pig marking is so cool.

Hi Icolater,

It just needs to be ZEV'd up a bit ;)

RF Noveske mag-base bumper, AIP ZEV-type mag-release, GM ZEV-trigger and 5KU ZEV-type mag-well.

A bit of fine tuning and it should be shooting as good or better than a stock Marui,

when combined with either the UAC or GunsMod L/W BBU housing, it's extremly light.

Cheers.

I just missed the light on these photos, the room was nearly dark by the time I got to take them ;)

But anyhow, a couple of preliminary shots of an early build of a ZEV Noveske Glock 34.

The final build will be radically different :)

Hey...... well....... you may want to fill the markings in RED :P

DSC_9651-14.jpg

DSC_9636-14.jpg

(http://www.enten.co.jp/Nebula-Noveske.html)

Hey...... well....... you may want to fill the markings in RED :P

Haha........ Yes........ I think they left that as a personal preference ;)

That example on the Enten page may have been done with Crayon :)

or lipstick even :unsure:

If I do decide to colour the lettering I'll start with the easiest option :rolleyes:

Requesting your knowledge on WE Glocks:

Can you put a G17 slide (semi only) on a G18C frame (select fire)?

To be more precise: I want to buy a G18C to shoot in full auto, and sometimes swap the whole upper with a complete slide from a G34, which is semi only. These slides come complete with all internals and I was wondering whether they will work on an auto frame with no modification.

Cheers!

Haha........ Yes........ I think they left that as a personal preference ;)

That example on the Enten page may have been done with Crayon :)

or lipstick even :unsure:

If I do decide to colour the lettering I'll start with the easiest option :rolleyes:

http://majorwilliams.blogspot.hk/2012/05/gundam-building-101-panel-line-washes.html

This method is just no-brainer, fill > let dry > wipe, done!

....... and no, you may not want to use lacquer paint or acrylic paint, and not to use on unpainted plastic parts, don't ask how I know :P

Behold, the Glock of all Glocks! :D

nx_glock_19_a1a_sai_t1_rmr.JPG

HK/WE Glock 23 GEN4 GBB with full markings

Ace 1 Arms Glock 19 SAI Tier 1 RMR slide kit

M3 replica light

Guarder Glock 19 TM style custom magazine, fitted with WE OEM flat gas route rubber (got 30-40 good shots out of one fill!)

Awesome! :D

Gonna throw in a stock WE black barrel, thread protector on there and possibly a short suppressor as well :D

• Like 2

I am getting a Glock 19 GEN3 frame to stipple. GEN4 will be left as is.

Considering getting a tan GEN4 frame as well to be able to mix things up if I feel like it :D

BTW, mine was in customs for about a week before it was released. So it should be alright.

Edited by NonEx

Awesome build!!! my g23 is in customs hands right now, hope that they release it soon :/

No stippling NonEx? I have prepared everything in my head how I want it to be.

This is how my stippling is gonna be like (pictures taken from the interwebs):

1779035_798245206886855_9047146232390101

Is this stippled using a tool? Looks very uniformed yet not if you know what i mean?

Is this stippled using a tool? Looks very uniformed yet not if you know what i mean?

Yes, it's created typically by using a wood burning tool with a multi-pin head. There are all sorts but it's usually something shaped like the head of a nail with a texture on it. 

p_080061012_1.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 2

a whole week!? jesus *fuitcage* christ...

Where did you get you frames from? I mailed Kic and they could get one from factory for 21 usd + 21 in shipping. 42 for a frame seems a bit much.

I also mailed WE Asia directly and they could also ship one, still waiting for a quotation.

a gen 3 frame is a lot harder to stipple than a gen4 lower, well not the stippling bit but the sanding down and shaping part...

A little advice on stippling a tan frame, don't mark the lines with a pencil as the polymer melts and blends with the pencil markings :/

gYOxVF.jpg

• Like 1