Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Can you give me a link of where to find these? Really struggling.

I searched for something similar after my two attempts at making a tip myself ended up less than satisfactory but didn't find anything so I ordered the UAC stippling tool - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/uac-texture-grip-stippling-tool-type-a.html#.VNn2feaUdHE

(Thanks to NonEx for that one)

I searched for something similar after my two attempts at making a tip myself ended up less than satisfactory but didn't find anything so I ordered the UAC stippling tool - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/uac-texture-grip-stippling-tool-type-a.html#.VNn2feaUdHE

(Thanks to NonEx for that one)

Yeah i couldnt find anything, i think i'll get the UAC tool and give it a go too.

I've got the same *suitcasey* quality kind of soldering iron as well, but it has the front end of a flat-head screwdriver as a tip, so I've got to find something else to replace it with.
Definitely going to have a go at stippling some rail covers before I start melting my pistol.

I've got the same *suitcasey* quality kind of soldering iron as well, but it has the front end of a flat-head screwdriver as a tip, so I've got to find something else to replace it with.

Definitely going to have a go at stippling some rail covers before I start melting my pistol.

Just go all out and do the frame like i did haha, frames are cheap enough and to me doing a frame was totally different than an old rail cover etc.

@Dj_Komodo is that the GM trigger? Mine should be here tomorrow, whats it like to fit?

no its the Ace 1 arms one. But I honestly think that the Guns Modify one is better, it has a smother trigger safety. The fitting is no problems at all, its a little fiddly to attach the trigger safety along with the little spring and pin but other than that its rather easy...   

• Like 1

no its the Ace 1 arms one. But I honestly think that the Guns Modify one is better, it has a smother trigger safety. The fitting is no problems at all, its a little fiddly to attach the trigger safety along with the little spring and pin but other than that its rather easy...   

Excellent, i have no idea what im doing as ive never done a trigger before, I can take apart my WE M4 no problem, but the Glock is totally new to me.

... They're both black, plastic, and if you showed either to a girl on a first date you wouldn't get a second? I'm really struggling to see the connection.

You would be surprised how many chicks like guns. But maybe it is a test to see if it still works like those countless YT videos of Glocks firing after basically being *suitcase* on and then left for it to dry and cake on?

'FireKnife'

Haha. It was supposed to be this picture:

334d30078a1d3d5760edae900990f58f.jpg

I don't know why, but tapatalk keeps giving me a weird error where I upload a picture, and someone else's picture gets embedded! I don't have a picture like that in my collection, and I definitely didn't upload it! Sorry guys!

Edited by Got Wood?
  • Like 1