Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Thanks, that explains a lot. Still open for more input though.

Had a go at a rough first pass with a sanding machine, then I had to go out to buy sanding paper and a new tip for my soldering iron, amongst a couple other doodads.
Also picked up the new slide kit on my way home.

IMG_9972.jpg

IMG_9973.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As it was discussed a few posts back - I got my UAC stippling tool and here's the work I did on my brother's RS Glock. It could have turned out better but he's  extremly happy with it so that's alright I guess.

QgFVxrp.jpg

bnHORL0.jpg

Edited by johny_blaze
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Operating on a restricted budget can suck.

But it can look pretty good. :)

WA3zx1q.jpg

pvtOQEP.jpg

Except for that damn skull! :/

GKcnkT3.jpg

£35 for the slide which came with a reinforced hammer housing and spring, and as well as a standard one it inlcluded the blue CO2 ready loading nozzle. Pretty good value tbh.

On a side note Angel custom parts, are they any good in WE 18cs? Specifically THIS http://www.evike.com/products/47027/

Edited by T3CH

I finally got a chance to finish my ZEV Custom-Build ;)
Its a Nebula/Marui based kit, with Custom Cerakote work done by Suzutomo Co.Ltd in Japan, as regards Cerakote I think if your going to get something done, get it done properly by a certified Cerakote Dealer/Aplicator. Suzutomo CoLtd are among the tops in their field with years of experience behind them, so don't hesitate.
The custom-frame which I also consider amongst the best available is by OCT who are also based in Japan, there work on frames is top-notch and rank amongst the best out there, this work also includes a custom-made mag-release and laser-engraved 5KU magwell.

Other custom-parts I used are by Readyfighter, Guns Modify, Nineball, & Guarder.

A special thanks to Suzutomo, OCT and Readyfighter :)

Marui G17 donor-gun as usual by AirsoftEire, always to the rescue :)

IMG_6918_zpshvz9vbtq.jpg

IMG_6926_zpsnf3kjyzu.jpg

IMG_6932_zpshobc1lhh.jpg

IMG_6933_zpsocj3nr5l.jpg

IMG_6941_zps3tteuglm.jpg

IMG_6942_zpsfkzwurxk.jpg

IMG_6943_zpsecnqix85.jpg

IMG_6947_zps8nmyzxmx.jpg

IMG_6950_zpsdnhjq4xx.jpg

IMG_6951_zpspxkotv0e.jpg

• Like 8