Glock Picture Thread

Thanks Icolater and Racing Maniac.

Sorry but I'm not a huge fan of completly removing the finger-groove bumps :(

The bumps are minimal on my Ludus G17 and only one remains on my Costa Edition G17 frame :)

I think with the bumps completely removed it's to similar to the Timberwolf frame, maybe someday when the SAI BLU is released I'll give it another go, but for the time being I'm more than happy, it's all personal preference, just like me saying I think you should have a silver trigger instead of black ;)

But in fairness it suits your Glock and makes it look unique, lovely job on the stippling by the way, FDE frames are notoriously difficult if you go in unprepared ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

FYI the frame was repainted. There are older pic in the thread before repainting. I bought the DIY Duracoat kit with its own sprayer and whatnot and re finished the frame. Worked out ok since otherwise its in different color between the stippled spot, dremeled spots, and the original color.

I never really liked the groove, since they are really meant for whoever the glock was originally made for, and with my Asian hand I can't get my hand high enough on the grip. Glock also has really pronounced finger bumps. The newer stuff like the HK45 has less pronounced ones and does not bother me nearly as much.

Edited by RacingManiac

I've got gun envy;no worse: large glock envy. (I've got the kjw g26). This stippling though a lot of you are doing diy, and I was wondering if maybe I could do this on one of those hogue grips, and how its done?

Christ I like that above creation. Can't stop looking....

• Like 1

Hi guys, long time I didn't post here, so there is my newlly finished gun.

Glock 22, based on Marui.

Gunsmodify 22 slide and barrel.

HK3 gen4 frame.

Glock beavertail backstrap.

Surefire x300v.

585620IMG20150407175752.jpg

153615IMG20150407175805.jpg

Edited by skyflash
  • Like 4

Well it was just a picture shown, no prototype or anything, so I have no idea how far in development they are. Plus it was before the 43 was officially announced so if they aren't too far into it they might change their mind and do the 43. I know I'm getting one no matter what variant they choose to do.

• Like 1

Well I ask the admin of the Stark arms glock Facebook group as he is in contact with SA but the only response he got on the 42 was to check their website for updates. :/

This is the only picture available for now as far as I know:

http://i.imgur.com/SsmaMPk.jpg

Edited by johny_blaze
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can pick up either a TM 17 or SA 19 with full trades and will ship to CA?...hopefully through customs with no problems of the trades.

WGC and UnCompany allow you to select how you want trades covered during shipping. I opt for black tape (the putty leaves residue) and have never had a problem with customs. 

Tried one, shoots just like another SA Glock. "Lighter" slide seems have effect of faster cycling, could be placebo effect but another SA G34's cycling does feel sluggish to me.

BTW, the trigger has some weird position / shape, maybe just the gold safety part, it seems too curved or too forward when in cocked position.

It cycles faster, do to the lighter slide (95g), as Katotaka says. The trigger pull is hard and long (for me this is the mayor drawback of the gun. The feeling is really good for the price, except the barrel Finish that comes off really fast. I owned a SA G18 gen 3 and there are some improvements in this model; the trigger mechanism now does´t have the full auto function, the recoil spring guide is metallic, the hop up rubber has a new design... One important think to mention is that all the Stark Arms I have, came very poorly lubed from factory, causing many malfunctions OOTB. 

The spring in the trigger safety assemble is to strong, so if you take it a part and reduce the spring tension, then it work perfectly well, plastic frame bits inside the gun near the rail need to be shaved so they don't come in contact with the slide, increasing slide smoothness, also about 1/3 mm can be removed from the hammer bit that comes in contact with the bbu, also improves cycling.

Once this beauty is stippled it's the *suitcase*.