Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I have a TM G26 on its way...and once it gets here I'll definitely make sure to post up pics as I'm sure some of you might be envious.

I am curious though if anyone can help me out by linking or PM me with a web site that would still have parts in stock so I can get some spare parts for this thing. I'm getting it second hand and this one hasn't been shot in quite some time, and I'm also curious what other parts it might be compatible with and if any RS would be compatible, ie: slide stop, mag release, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

I have a TM G26 on its way...and once it gets here I'll definitely make sure to post up pics as I'm sure some of you might be envious.

I am curious though if anyone can help me out by linking or PM me with a web site that would still have parts in stock so I can get some spare parts for this thing. I'm getting it second hand and this one hasn't been shot in quite some time, and I'm also curious what other parts it might be compatible with and if any RS would be compatible, ie: slide stop, mag release, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Check WGC and eHobby - when buying stuff for my KJW G26, they seem to had the most parts. RWA also has mags for both; the G26 really doesn't have that many upgrade options though. Not a lot of it is RS compatible though.

Check WGC and eHobby - when buying stuff for my KJW G26, they seem to had the most parts. RWA also has mags for both; the G26 really doesn't have that many upgrade options though. Not a lot of it is RS compatible though.

Thanks man! Turns out now as the glock just arrived today..it is a KJ glock. Fully Glocked trade lower, glock 27 metal slide with KJ0168 on the right side, and the barrel says KJ and has the lovely Glock trade on it, although its beginning to wear down, and the threaded barrel has the same.

So question here, WGC and Ehobby would be best best to get any spare internals as well as externals for this thing correct? And since TM is compatible with KJ, I'm assuming its the same way flipped around?? KJ compatible with TM?

I'll upload pics later on...it'll be crappy cell phone pics but will do my best. So far test shooting for something that the buyer said is plus 10yrs old it seems well in order and shoots good. Has a nice heavy feel to it :D

Main thing I want to do with this thing is metal slide, extra lower, and then spare internals in case something goes wrong. I'm just wondering too if the TM slide and barrel sets would work.

*OH!....also I noticed recently that Ehobby and RWA appeared to have gotten rid of almost anything glock related on their site! Especially the GBB's themselves...with the exception of a few parts that state out of stock.

Edited by pforcerecon
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course you would George, all your guns are gold :P

Thanks!

I am considering getting another frame and having another go at it though. Not entirely pleased with it.. But it was my first full frame stippling job so I guess it's not that bad :o

• Like 1

Nothing too special. Although not pictured but this did come with a threaded barrel and 2 suppressors when I got it.

Stock kjw glock 27 with full glock trades :)

20150609_190311_zps5ruhbknj.jpg

20150609_190319_zpsfnr95byz.jpg

20150609_190325_zpsbkg0utem.jpg

20150609_190400_zpsdksplaxz.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy cell phone pics. Sadly though now this will have to go up for sale, but it's a beautiful lil backup gun.