Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I had a go. Unfortunately the blackening went terrible. It's an aluminium slide so I used birchwood caseys bottle solution. It's a bit weird. The first bit I put on went instantly black, the rest did nothing for ages. In the end it looked awful. Patches of green even showing. So I decided to have another go, rubbed all the black off the slide to find the silver was darkened a bit too. So tonight I'm going to rinse and repeat, and see if I can get it a couple of shades darker

Ok folks I am looking to upgrade my timberwolf. Mostly a refreshment of sorts, it works I feel some springs and rubbers are getting worn out.

I think I will replace with oem parts, nothing is broken it just seems loose.

What valves other than oem would you suggest for we gg mags?

What tbb in standard length would you suggest? I'm looking mostly for a small boost in fps as 270 is a bit weak.

I know the piston oring is old as is the return spring and my nozzle is 100% not cracked but should I bet a new one anyway and use this as a backup? I have a reaps bucking and I need to get the ikey for sure.

I also think my slide stop spring is broken or missing as it just flops around.

Any ideas? I will eventually get a proper hk3p slide for it but for now I just want to freshen it up and work on performance instead of making a 1000$ we toy.104731bf6d8708fefa37dde8375d2e7f.jpg