Glock Picture Thread

Every part was a drop in fit to my surprise :) No filing or nothing. Only problem that i can see right now is that its hard to empty the magazine of BB's on one filling, thats because of the weight of the steel slide i guess. I will try to buy a co2 magazine from stark arms later on to see if it takes care of the problem. Another small issue was the fitting of the serial tag, but i did the best i could do and the weapon light covers it so its not a big issue:)

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Is there even a base gun in there or build entirely from scratch with parts? Pretty amazing. Yeeh.

Can imagine gas usage is a bit of an issue with the steel slide and harder springs etc.

Solution, use Guarder 220 PSI gas. With all that steel it should be able to handle it :D

BTW why the KJW spec. mags and not TM ones? :o

Is the gun build not TM spec?

May I ask a rough estimate of total cost for the build? Or maybe you don't even want to know that yourself ;)

Dangit, now you made me want to build something like that myself :P

Come to think of it I probably already have about half of the parts required to do this...

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

I used a kjw g23 as a base gun, it kinda sucked as I only needed the base gun for one little part that guarder doesn't make, the hop up housing and the hop up adjustment arm/lever. So 50 bucks for that part :/ I contacted guarder regarding that part and they would look in to that, and thanked me for the suggestion:)

Yeah and therefore the kjw spec magazines, they fit fine on a we g19 and stark arms g19.

Thanks for the tip on the guarder gas:)

The total cost is around 450-500 I think, I didn't have the guts to figure it out, I can do it when I get home.

I bought the light from aliexpress for 43 bucks, I see now that boomarms has it as well if you want it a lot faster: http://boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=ACM-FL-XC1-BK&curr_code=USD

Ebairsoft has one if you don't want the surefire markings...

• Like 1

-Guarder G19 Stainless CNC steel Slide

-Guarder Original G19 Frame

-Guarder CNC Steel Outer Barrel

-Guarder Stainless Edition Inner Barrel 6.02

-Guarder G19 Enhanced Recoil Spring Guide

-Guarder 150% Recoil Spring for steel slide

-Guarder Steel Rail Mount for G19 -2015 New Ver.

-Guarder Series No. Tag for G19

-Guarder Sainless Slide Lock

-Guarder Enhanced Spring Set

-Guarder Hammer Spring

-Guarder Light Weight Nozzle Housing For GLOCK

-Guarder Enhanced Loading Muzzle Set

-Guarder Reinforced Nozzle Valve Set

-Guarder Enhanced Piston Lid

-Guarder Steel Rear Chassis

-Guarder Extended Slide Stop (Stainless silver)

-Guarder Custom G19/23 Magazine (KJ System)

-Guarder Glock Magazine Base (Extended)

-Guarder Steel Trigger Lever

-Guarder Steel Hammer

-Guarder Steel Valve Knocker

-Guarder Steel Knocker Lock

-Guarder Steel Hammer Sear

-Guarder Beaver Tail Grip

-A-PLUS HOP-UP Rubber

-Maple Leaf Hop Up Adjustment Wheel

-Guns Modify Aluminium trigger (Silver/black)

-Crusader Steel Extended Magazine Release

-UAC Fiber Optic Sight

-Surefire XC1 Weapon light (ACM)

pCOmpV.jpg3QTkoq.jpg

aVZA0V.jpg

IpwPou.jpg

NTsqW0.jpg

aRKluM.jpg

Swap to an oem recoil and hammer spring, see how it works after that.

So I have not got my timberwolf to work yet. Debating on just getting a new lower if I can find complete lowers.

Will an hk3p g17 upper work on a tm lower? Will I have to use any tm parts in the upper?

So far the new hopup unit I got has screws glued in so the screw heads are stripped out.

4b4f4d8697a381b58e9d07028386fd60.jpg

91mm rat tbb, I key

modify tan(not liking the fitment)

Dyna piston head

guarder threaded outer barrel

Hk3p g17 slide

74acf8482000e6b1904339b84b007248.jpg

Really need to get these screws out of the new hopup unit so the unit actually stays together when I shoot it.

The TW lower works but I think the valve knocker is out of spec after years of abuse.

Edited by Alias1983

*pretty glock photos*

Very good looking Glock, man. But to truly reach glock perfection you need to change theUS frame to the Guarder euro version to match the euro slide markings :)

It's a small detail that always bothers me in otherwise great realistic builds like this. Once you know the markings meaning it's very obvious and you can't unsee them... 

Edited by Kratisto
  • Like 2

Very good looking Glock, man. But to truly reach glock perfection you need to change theUS frame to the Guarder euro version to match the euro slide markings :)

It's a small detail that always bothers me in otherwise great realistic builds like this. Once you know the markings meaning it's very obvious and you can't unsee them... 

Thanks for that piece of info bro:) i will change that frame later on...

• Like 2

I have to agree, go for the x300.

The xc1 is not a bad light, full metal built, my apartment is average size and this lights the whole ting up without problems but its so damn small, I tried it on about every gun with a rail I got but it looks good only on the G19  

• Like 1