Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Anyone get the PTS UNITY ATOM YET? REVIEW PLX.

As much as I dislike the WE... the G19 is sexy af,

I spent today helping PTS get their guns ready for display at Shot Show and had to install three of the ATOMs. They went together surprisingly cleanly. Very little if any break in. Not cheap but you get a surprisingly decent amount for it and it's OEM by Gunsmodify. Also the rear sight is 100% left + right adjustable. That plus all the other miscellaneous additions (rubber mag baseplate, tightbore inner barrel, etc), it's a pretty good deal. Edited by uscmCorps

I feel pretty much the same as uscmCorps said, just want to add some observations.

Fit between slide & optic mount is stunning, the store guy who let me hands-on the set stopped me separating the two and told me he did that once and had a VERY hard time aligning the dovetail to put them back together :P

The rear sight seems like press-fit to me, it's a good thing but I wonder how many people have access to the tooling.

Rear sight is hand pressed into the dovetail. There's a set screw that is screwed into the top of the rear sight which when screwed in, pushes down a hidden plate beneath the sight. That pushes the hidden plate against the face of the dovetail which in turn pushes the rear sight upwards locking it in place. In a nutshell, you don't need a tool to install the rear sight other than an Allen/hex key to install the set screw, and you have a truly windage adjustable rear sight that is secure and functional.

For those of you who thought my other suppressor for my SAI Glock 19 was "mweh", I upgraded to the Ace 1 Arms AAC silencer. Was on sale. $15 USD for the silencer, and $15 USD for the extension kit, compared to $35 USD each previously.

Original; 

New; 

Much better.  Is the stuff still on sale?

• Like 1

Generally I am against double dipping, but in this instance, for that price, I will allow it ;)

It's $15 USD for each part, $30 USD total, and then another reasonablew $15 USD for shipping :D. So all in all $45 USD. Compared to $85 USD normal price.

Do you make holsters for others Jebus?

I wish I had the time to make more but work gets in the way! I've made quite a few for other types of pistol..HK45, SIg226 and a few others but only for myself.

to be honest it's pretty easy to do and it's also pretty cheap. a sheet of kydex will set you back about 4 quid.

Yer making the M&P's jealous m8.

They know their place is front and centre don't you worry! But the G42 sits nice on the back of my belt for when I've done so much awesome badass shooting I've gone through all my mags and need something quick!

I wish I had the time to make more but work gets in the way! I've made quite a few for other types of pistol..HK45, SIg226 and a few others but only for myself.

to be honest it's pretty easy to do and it's also pretty cheap. a sheet of kydex will set you back about 4 quid.

Yeah I know they aren't hard to make, it's more the lack of time that gets me! Maybe I'll give it a go one weekend if I get the chance.

• Like 1

Dont think so, after RedWolf got exclusive rights to the Agency Arms pistols, A1A stopped production, I saw the slides a few days ago on their webpage for 120 bucks but they seem to be all gone. WGCshop has a few of them in stock for 145...

Thanks very much, ive been out of Airsoft for 12 months due to having twin girls, its time to get back in and the RWA / AA might well be my next buy.