Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I will be able to answer that question in maybe 2 weeks time or so as I am building a custom KJW x Guarder Glock 19 from scratch with all those parts and I am also curious to see if I can make those parts work in a WE G19 build.

I would suspect though that the WE is closer to the TM than the KJW is and so that you may actually want the TM spec inner frame and hammer assembly...

I will post back here once I know about the KJW parts though.

DJ should have a bit of insight as he has built a custom KJW x Guarder Glock recently. Not sure if he tried the parts in a WE setup though.

nx_kjw_x_guarder_glock_19_build.png

Nonex, the hop up housing on the kjw G23 and the WE glocks are not the same and will not fit each other. So you wont be able to fit the maple leaf hop up housing on your build. hop up wheel is ok though. 

If you can't find that part alone (witch i couldn't) you have to buy the whole pistol just for that part (i did it twice), and that kinda sucks. 

fX8cDv.jpg

GvBCjI.jpg

this part together with a matching screw and hop up arm is what you want: http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p18172/KJ-Works-G23-GBB-Chamber-Cover(Part-Number-%2317-18)/product_info.html

Edited by Dj_komodo
  • Like 1

I kinda knew this already and was, well not prepared for it because I don't have a KJW G23 ready as a donor gun. But I knew it would probably come to that. I was hoping the Maple Leaf one would work.

Should have asked KIC to get me that part :o derp.

Probably easier and almost same price to buy a complete KJW G23 anyways.

Thanks for confirming it though.

Edited by NonEx

Well how about I have your hop housing and sell my KJW G23 for profit and give you a percentage? :P

And to hell with Tiger HK, never shopping there again unless I absolutely have to. Terrible shop.

Also went with Rainbow8 because I trust them having it in stock, and they had this "New Version" listed which of course must be superior :D

EDIT: Well actually I do need some of the screws in the gun as well so, whatever.

Edited by NonEx

latest additions:

Stark SAI Glock 17 and a scratch built Glock 17 from parts I had and a few upgrades.

glock%2017s_zpsdz5zpwcg.jpg

glock%2017sa_zpsnutopqt5.jpg

glock%2017sb_zpsfk07pzpf.jpg

scratch built Glock 17 is made from the following parts:

Guarder EU frame

TM Plastic slide (possibly going to put a silver slide on this one)

ARMY metal outer barrel (serials match TM frame but will be replaced with a Guarder threaded outer barrel)

TM dot sights (going for some fibre optic sights on this one when I get a chance)

inner barrel is stock TM (will be replaced with tightbore)

TM Hop rubber 

Maple Leaf hop up unit with WE adjust wheel

Guarder lightweight nozzle housing

Guarder reinforced nozzle valve

Guarder recoil spring and rod

guarder steel rail mount

Trigger and rear chassis parts are from a KJ Works G19

Looks like I once again need a grunt Glock. So I have this old KWA that I've tried to sell a couple times but never did which needs at the very least a new slide and probably more... or I could replace it with something new. Thoughts? Thoughts specifically applied for the America? Not sure if it's still hard to get them or not here but that was a thing for a while (and why I ultimately just kept the KWA).

^ a guarder frame can be got for it, then maybe a cnc slide which could be hard to come by, if so engraving and cerakote the original is a viable option, Ksc kwa glocks are the most solid internally (not design but materials) stock and last ages. Evo 2 hop is a must as the Bering hop is horrible. The best thing about the kwa glocks is that they are have proper RS dimensions so getting holsters is easy.

Edited by icolater