Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Looks like I once again need a grunt Glock. So I have this old KWA that I've tried to sell a couple times but never did which needs at the very least a new slide and probably more... or I could replace it with something new. Thoughts? Thoughts specifically applied for the America? Not sure if it's still hard to get them or not here but that was a thing for a while (and why I ultimately just kept the KWA).

Helixairsoft has many KSC/KWA GLock parts.   I have G&P G17 Slides for KSC/KWA...full markings.

You can get your baby up and running like new for about 100.00 with slide.

^ a guarder frame can be got for it, then maybe a cnc slide which could be hard to come by, if so engraving and cerakote the original is a viable option, Ksc kwa glocks are the most solid internally (not design but materials) stock and last ages. Evo 2 hop is a must as the Bering hop is horrible. The best thing about the kwa glocks is that they are have proper RS dimensions so getting holsters is easy.

Guarder frame for a KWA Glock? :o

TM Glock 17L and 22

glock%2022%20and%2017l_zpsvhhftvec.jpg

glock%2022%20and%2017la_zpspdugxewy.jpg

For info the 22 is a direct copy of the 17 and I had heard that the magazines didn't lock in properly between the 2 but I've checked and all magazines are cross compatible. Basically the 22 is a 17 but with different markings and serial numbers. All upgrades seem to work and fit ok. 

I'm wishing for Guarder to make a Gen 2 frame for the 22.

• Like 1

Top one is the G34, not a 17L. 17L is hella long. The real 34 is USPSA/IPSC production legal, whereas the 17L is considered limited division. Semantics. But I do prefer the G34. It's a shame TM doesn't just update the entire Glock platform. since their molds are ready to be redone. But the Glock is surpringly not their #1 seller, the Berreta is (and out sells all the other handguns combined). Looks like no significant Glock revamp for a while. Here's hoping that with the US and UK military adoption of the Glock we might see that change.

Top one is the G34, not a 17L. 17L is hella long. The real 34 is USPSA/IPSC production legal, whereas the 17L is considered limited division. Semantics. But I do prefer the G34. It's a shame TM doesn't just update the entire Glock platform. since their molds are ready to be redone. But the Glock is surpringly not their #1 seller, the Berreta is (and out sells all the other handguns combined). Looks like no significant Glock revamp for a while. Here's hoping that with the US and UK military adoption of the Glock we might see that change.

my bad...forgot which one was which even with it written on the side!

I'd like to see TM maybe start doing different Gen Glocks or at the very least a G19

I always thought the HiCapa was, really.

According to my buddy who's a senior editor at Japan's Arms magazine which has close relations with TM, TM says that the Berreta is their biggest annual seller. I was surprised too. That may be current stats for the last couple years only though.

Edited by uscmCorps

Almost insta-closed this, then realized it said Hong Kong Dollars. Whew!

Well, I'll have to figure out this project soon enough. Thanks guys, I'll see where this all gets me. I don't even actually know the correct real-world Glock version to be starting from, I'll have to find that out.

Almost insta-closed this, then realized it said Hong Kong Dollars. Whew!

Well, I'll have to figure out this project soon enough. Thanks guys, I'll see where this all gets me. I don't even actually know the correct real-world Glock version to be starting from, I'll have to find that out.

i did chuckle abit when i saw how cheap it was when converted into pound sterling lol

Newest build. Not final.. things will change, as I have some stuff on order still.  I wanted to go heavy and real with this one.. no fancy *suitcase*.. just a big heavy *albatross* glock. Well... Somewhat accomplished that. More on that below.  this is a scratch built gun. no donor gun used. pieced together from parts you can buy around

Parts list:

guarder steel front rail

guarder steel rear chassis/hammer assembly

shooters design 150% hammer spring

shooters design 150% trigger spring

UAC matchgrade trigger bar

guarder steel g34 slide and barrel set, steel guide rod, blowback housing

crusader steel rear sight

stock front sight

gm extended slide catch

gm extended slide lock lever (lonewolf type)

guarder steel mag release

guarder stainless g34 inner barrel

UAC hopup housing

maple leaf ikey

maple leaf hop wheel

maple leaf 70 bucking

hk3p trigger

silverback airsoft nozzle set

UAC stainless pins

dawson precision steel magwell long insert, ICE mount system

GK/stark CO2 mags. I'll try the WE ones but they are so expensive in comparison. Never liked the GK CO2 mags tbh..

unknown cnc alum piston head and seal I had around. I keep a stack of these and trial for every build.   

guarder frame, eu version

iDHvWnF.jpg

aYNUCGv.jpg

Ko2SQBh.jpg

8clYJLB.jpg

bMiLrJ3.jpg

required box pic for noex

Zc0N0Rq.jpg

real world weight. no Co2 cartridge or bbs (hey it adds up)

Now, I wanted to run the guarder heavy BBU but had to swap for the lightweight. I am also not happy with the nozzle. the silverback piston head blew the seal with every shot so it was useless. I have my all alum UAC/GM BBU to test with but had no time right now. Basically, long road ahead still.

Had to modify some parts to get them to work.. the GM slide catch was not always engaging the magazine follower so that took some creative bending (man that thing is strong though). Wanted to run stiffer recoil spring but had to drop to the one guarder provided with the kit. Wouldn't cycle otherwise.

This is CO2 only gun. It doesn't work on gas at all... even on CO2 im getting only 7-8 rapid shots before it fails to slide lock. cooldown is brutal. In its first iteration, it wouldn't even move the slide. Then I played with parts and  still only got 4 shots before it failed to lock. Now im up to 8. Then you have to let it warm. You can get 17-20 shots out of a single Co2 cartridge if you let it warm up every few shots. I suspect most of my issues are from the nozzle setup (internals too), which I will end up replacing. I just wanted to try the silverback since why not... 

Anyway, gun feels amazing, smells amazing, looks amazing so im very happy. Just needs more parts thrown into it, and some cool sights. guarder steel kits are weird; they use RS rear and marui front (which you can fit RS in with some cutting, btw) so the options for sights are vast.

• Like 2

Have a similar build with a steel guarder G34 slide and strangely enough I get around 20 shots with both CO2 (WE mag) and greengas (Ultrair & we mag) with about 1 sec between shots... 

Internally I swapped everything to steel guarder parts except the loading nozzle that is a AIP Reinforced Loading Muzzle, on the greengas mag from WE I have a Nine Ball Magazine Gas Route Seal. I have a Action 8mm hammer bearing set also.

Im about to switch the loading muzzle to a guarder as well to test the gas efficiency...

ythELh.jpg

I just swapped my known good UAC/GM all metal BBU unit and guess what.. it works. 18 rapid shots to lockdown failure and about 30 to a cartridge.  As suspected, its the silverback airsoft that's the culprit. It even made the other gun not work properly. what a waste of 44$. Its not good even for spares..

At least I know what to order and build another one now..

Don't get burned.. avoid silverback products.. at least their glock stuff. total garbage

btw, I want your zev mag release.. they are out of stock everywhere

Edited by CZFan

Not played with it yet, just put it on last night and photographed it.

It's pretty slick, especially for the money. I didn't expect it to actually be a drop in fit (it's a new BBU as well) but it was perfect in there.

It's bit weird looking down the sights as it sticks off the back and to the right, so the gun isn't symmetrical on either side of the slide now which can throw you a little but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I run this like a civilian CCW so the clip draw was a big yes on the list

For Airsoft, carrying it as a CCW would be fine. For real guns, I'd be uncomfortable carrying any gun in which the trigger guard isn't covered. Which is why holsters like the Raven Concealment Vanguard holster has gained a lot of popularity. The one part of any gun you can not afford to not have protected is the trigger.

• Like 2