Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

fDuEVel.jpg

I picked up a Stark Arms for free from a friend who was cleaning out his gear room. Unfortunately propane/green gas is illegal here in Japan and performance on 134a is *suitcase*: Only 8 shots per mag fill. I'm trying to figure out a way to get it working. I know for a fact it isn't the metal slide, because WE Glocks perform fine on 134a here. Not sure if it's the recoil spring or valve that needs tweaking. 

• Like 1

Here's my method. Quick puff of gas into an empty magazine, like 0.2 seconds :P

Then dump that gas by forcefully pressing the valve. Then fill again until the gas bottle almost goes silent.

Chugs up gas like an alcoholic at an open bar :D

Should give the same result as above. Not sure about filling gas in the mag and holding the valve for "a few seconds"

Seems like a lot... :o:P:D 

Edited by NonEx

I've run that in an abs slide just fine? Are you sure it was the barrel that did it? They're KJW barrels, not 3rd party ones.

Worth noting that the suppressor thread is permanent on that barrel, it's not a screw in part like the WE one.

Finally put together a Gen4 Glock 22 from Marui's latest model tonight. Picture tomorrow

How are those WE ABS mags Got Wood?

They're good actually. They weigh next to nothing, 5 mags weighs nearly as much as 1 metal one. They're solidly built, and I got them to see how they act in the winter months. Firing round out of them as quickly as I could didn't seem to have any effect.

I did have a problem with 2, where the gas came out of the fill valve. However, it died off and eventually sealed, before going empty. So I'm not sure if there's some form of safety feature on these valves given the construction of them.

That looks awesome just got my TM Glock 22 tempted to Gen 4.

Can you swap the TM guts into a WE as the slide says Gen 4?

Curlyboy

The frame is an HK3P one, so it should work. You won't have room for the original serial number plate in there though, it pushes the front of the forward slide insert up ever so slightly and causes jamming of the slide.

Nothing from the slide will fit. The only parts that will work is taking the frame and swapping all TM parts into it.

I'll use it for a few days of solid gaming before saying it's definitely fine tbh, just in case.

Edited by Got Wood?