Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

The lines around the grip panel do bother me a little bit as well, but I take comfort in knowing that they exist on some real world Glocks too :P

Just would have preferred if they used a clean frame as reference.

Yeah I've seen those posters on Guarders FB timeline :D

Yeah, I will send them a message and let them know about the pin and the screws!

EDIT: Commented on their 3 posted pictures and PMed them as well. :) 

Age old debate regarding the frame. I personally prefer the HK3P frames over Guarder but Guarders are not bad per say.

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

While I've nowhere near the talent as others in this forum, I'be been slowly sourcing parts to do up two of my stock KJW g23. I've only to find 2 Guarder G23 or G19 slides (have barrels for either model just in case) and 2 Guarder frames.

My only worry is that they'll be confiscated due to the trades. Just got 2 sets of the UAC Day & Night Sights. Put a set on one of the stock G23's and they work terrific and dont look half bad.

Cant wait to see the end results of your project NonEx.

I've found that some gas guns (pistols and rifles) can't fire when the magazine has Black gas as the hammer spring is too weak. If you use Black gas then you need to consider upgrading the hammer spring.

Black gas is good for the winter and probably too high a FPS in the summer (and because of the expansion it can destroy your gas gun).

Edited by mightyjebus
  • Like 1

Yeh the Guarder Power Up black canister gas will give you some oomph :P

220 PSI vs 130 PSI of regular Green Gas.

Made my WE AK74UN with RA steel internals a lot of fun to shoot :D

But like he said, you need to have a hammer spring strong enough to push the valve in.

• 2 weeks later...

I just built a steel Guarder 19 and testfired it this weekend with Guarder Power Up Gas (220 PSI). Definately snappy and working well, got at least 20 shots out of it full power and then I stopped because it was really loud (in my appartment :P ) but dumping the mag there was a lot of gas left so it should be just fine.

Guess a 17 or 34 adds some weight due to the longer slides but should still work.

Everything just worked and fit together out of the box. Except the extractor which I had to modify and epoxy in place :o

I was a bit worried it would be too heavy and sluggish but I think it will work fine, at least if it's like 15+C and you use Guarder PUG. Since my entire build is steel I have no worries about durability with that gas.

rCb6EOj.jpg

0mQCjzS.png

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 4