Glock Picture Thread

k.a, on 28 Jun 2017 - 05:30 AM, said:

CZFan, on 27 Jun 2017 - 3:26 PM, said:

My order of gen2 frames arrived. I made this parts bin build. Total cost 25$.... there is the issue of the slide not going the 1mm forward but that's likely due to the barrel. it will either wear out over time and sit in place or i'll change that. don't care, just a test build.

The hammer housing pin is way loose. had to epoxy it in (still drying). not sure what's up with that. both UAC and marui/we pins just drop out of there. Looks like guarder messed up and made the hole way bigger than gen3.

Loving it, I've yet to install my two, did you reinforced the front post as it the same as their gen three frames with no material around it ? I plan to fill the hole with Miliput.

yes same design.  from my builds, and im not really a man of 1000 glocks like some others, so my experience isn't vast, only steel builds need that area reinforced with plastic welder (4000psi+ variety).  but then such heavy things running on propylene (because propane is for posers) tend to cause other issues, like the pins sliding out of the frame due to all the force

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

My PGC slide and barrel for my TM G17 is superb. It was a drop in fit and functioned flawlessly from day one. Worth every penny I spent on it. I've also used Guarder slides and barrels on the G19 and G23 pistols that I built on KJW guns. Those were steel slides and the next time will be with aluminium. The steel looks and feels great, but if your going to shoot them a lot, you get better performance with the lighter slide.

In my opinion.  

• Like 1

Marui/ Guarder Gen 2 G17 build. Everything is stock marui apart from hop and barrel, Thinking of getting a G22 slide get my Tommy Lee Jones on

Got Wood did you manage to check the base plates? (the one in the pic is a marui part at 4x the price)

Very nice. Is the rear pin staying put ? Cz fan mention it falls out as the hole is a tad large, it does that on both mine yet to install empty frames, was hoping that the rear chassis would keep it in place.

Edited by k.a

it seemed a bit loose in the grip but tightened up in the rear chassis to the point I had to tap it in. I have just tried to push it out with the tip of a screwdriver and its solid. My rear pin is a bit different my pistol started life as a g17 custom and I removed the rear thumb rest and hack sawed down the pin but it should be the same width.

Edited by bladerunner

I'll be using stock chassis once I've prepped the frames ie JB weld or milliput the hole rear of the front post but so far on a empty frame the pins just falls out so was wondering if to fill the rear pin hole with millput and drilling to right size. 

Have you put the pin in the chassis to see if it sticks? If it does I wouldnt worry. Youve got the screw and the trigger lever and there are plastic guides as well as the pin. Thinking about it in not really sure what the pin does. But like I said before mine was dropping through the frame but is rock solid now I've just tried to move the rear chassis and its not going anywhere.

So it was loose to start with and now secure ? That pin is also to secure the chassis to frame and funny that on my G23 builds that's enough to secure the rear chassis and I haven't bother with the rear chassis screw on both guns but you're right if it stays put with the chassis in then won't bother doing anything else.  

So it was loose to start with and now secure ? That pin is also to secure the chassis to frame and funny that on my G23 builds that's enough to secure the rear chassis and I haven't bother with the rear chassis screw on both guns but you're right if it stays put with the chassis in then won't bother doing anything else.  

The pin was loose in the body but not by a massive amount just that i could push it with my finger, but as soon as it got to the chassis i had to tap it in.

thanks Got Wood? will get them bought.

NonEx, on 30 Jun 2017 - 5:34 PM, said:NonEx, on 30 Jun 2017 - 5:34 PM, said:

FYI: TM/WE do not accept RS plates, Only SA/VFC does.

As above TM/WE/KJW should be same spec AFAIK.

the issue is the square bottom follower.. the guarder RS like plates come with that part so you can mount it onto WE/TM

anybody got any exp with the guns modify gen3 frames? I have some on order as I noticed they don't have the pinkie cut out but I wonder if I should order more while im binging at WGC...  any posts in here with those?

Edited by CZFan