Glock Picture Thread

I mean RS _RS_ not Guarder "RS".

I've had TM plates, WE plates, KJW plates, SA/VFC plates, Shooters Design plates, Guarder plates and RS plates.

The RS plate profile of the bottom of the magazine is (can't recall if smaller or wider) only compatible with SA/VFC/Guarder Custom Glock 19 magazines.

I think I still have most of that laying around I could double check I guess.

Edited by NonEx
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

NonEx, on 09 Jul 2017 - 9:54 PM, said:NonEx, on 09 Jul 2017 - 9:54 PM, said:

I mean RS _RS_ not Guarder "RS".

I've had TM plates, WE plates, KJW plates, SA/VFC plates, Shooters Design plates, Guarder plates and RS plates.

The RS plate profile of the bottom of the magazine is (can't recall if smaller or wider) only compatible with SA/VFC/Guarder Custom Glock 19 magazines.

I think I still have most of that laying around I could double check I guess.

Don't bother I just did. They are identical and "fit" except that the lip on the real one is a little wider.. essentially they cannot be secured in a non permanent way.

22.6 vs 24.6 mm lip width and stark is 24.4x mm

so close really never thought it wouldn't fit.. this is the most annoying thing ever. everything else is perfect, the guarder round follower latches just fine too. sigh

XeVlhZY.jpg

Edited by CZFan

CZFan, don't go too crazy buying the GunsMod Gen 3 frames until you've time to try one yourself...

as they seem to create a larger gap between the front of the slide and the frame..

I'll try and post a couple of comparison photos when I get a chance..

The reinforced rear post ( hammer-mechanism) is nice, but like the GM Zero-hammer I can see this frame going into 'Version 2' etc..

• Like 1

Whew awesome info. I've sent a request to modify the order to just 1 for testing purposes. The only reason I got excited was because it doesn't have the pinkie cut out at the bottom (my personal bane with most glocks)

• Like 1

I'm getting to like the look of the Inforce light on Glocks. I currently have an original M3 light on mine but the blocky look of the Inforce matches the shape of the pistol better and while my TLR-1 is a much superior light, it just doesnt look "right". Going to have to have to get the Inforce I guess.