Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Nice! That frame screams to be re-stippled though. Did it on my VFC SAI G34

Oh I agree completely, and it's in the works...just trying to decide what to do with it...

I really like the M3 on Glocks because of how it curves up to the rail making a nice sexy arch :D

agreed. I think it's my favorite light on the Glock. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we are regressing while Glock churns out Gen 5,  first Guarder comes out with Gen 2 frame and now this : https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/gen-1-lower-frame-w-t-internal-parts

I personally would love a 1st Gen 17 but not a $150 frame and rather put in my own innards.

The description under the picture says something else though: 

"> Gen 2 Transparent Lower Frame w/t Internal Parts For G Series"

Yeh, wonder how long until an airsoft GEN5 model...

Prefer the GEN4 MOS though.

Talking about MOS, this came in the mail today. Just waiting for a gen 4 lower that seems impossible to find nowadays

TTI G34 MOS by Nova

*Picture of awesome thingy*

Well FU man :P

Me jelly... :(

Sort of. Not a huge fan of that style of slide but looks nicely made. Still, Glock OEM MOS GEN4 fur me plz :P

Full marking HK3P GEN4 frame or just WE GEN4 frame?

I see WE Glock 17 GEN4s (complete pistols) for sale but not frame separately and definitely no full markings Glock GEN4s popping up.

CYBERSCUUUUUM!!! 

Edited by NonEx

Full marking, actually 2 of them as i have the Loki slide incoming :o

Worst case scenario is me getting the gen 3 lowers, stippling them and then selling them when the gen 4 is available...

Can see me owning a full steel G19 gen 4 MOS in a few years when guarder finally release it :)