Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Very nice indeed!

Do you guys know if Guarder makes a threaded outer barrel (with markings if possible) for Glock 23? I would like to fit one of these comps on my G23 KJW.

Guarder does not but detonator has a threaded “silencerco” outer barrel for the kjw g23

http://boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=DEN-BL-KJ19SIL&curr_code=USD

• Like 1

KJW has a threaded barrel for their G23. Its pretty generic and has zero markings. I've not seen one out there for awhile, but on occasion I have seen them on Evike (they do have it now listed under M23 for $29.99 US). In the picture it does show .40SW on the hood, however when I got mine, a couple years ago, there were no markings. They work fine, are made by Matrix,  are steel and have 14mm positive thread.

Strange that the G19/23 model is such popular pistol, but no one makes Salient style slides or barrels for them (other than really expensive full kits). Wish guarder would come out with some.

Hope this is helpful.

Edited by Wingman

I contacted Guns Modify about G19 slides and they said as there was no good donor G19 they weren't interested in making G19 stuff but that will change when the TM comes out. They thought probably sometime this year.

I've made 3 G19's using KJW G23's and Guarder slides, frames and some internals and only issue I had was the Guarder guide rod (which kept shifting during firing and was super annoying) and replaced it with the standard KJW guide rod and they work terrific.

Is there any news as to when this TM G19 is going to appear? Do you think, with the introduction of the Elite Force licensed G19 "to be available soon" might put the brakes on the TM version?

RacingManiac, on 22 Feb 2018 - 9:51 PM, said:RacingManiac, on 22 Feb 2018 - 9:51 PM, said:RacingManiac, on 22 Feb 2018 - 9:51 PM, said:

Holster question, anyone has a "TM Spec" solution for a pancake style kydex holster for a G34? TM slide, even this aftermarket one is wider than RS slide. The T-Rex Arms one I got works fine now after some heating and extra spacers for the screws, but it still rubs the top of the slide a bit. For aesthetic reasons though I kinda prefers the look of a pancake style construction :

167037225.u6baIkb7.DSC07326_DxOs.jpg

My G17 has a Raven Concealment holster for G21, which RS slide is slightly wider than the TM G17. There is a G34 size .45 Glock, the G41, but that specifically has a "narrow slide" which according to Glock is the same size as their 9mm slide(unlike the G21). So the trick of ordering a .45 holster for a TM won't work. One other option I guess is to get a OTG like the HK45 above for a G21 and cut the front of the holster off like I did to the OTG USP holster here to fit a 1911 with TLR1, the holster really get its retention from the light so that doesn't matter a whole lot....I just feel bad doing that to a $100 holster...

167042492.g7WrymLe.DSC07232_DxOs.jpg

no its not wider. the problem is not the slide! the problem is the frame. the rail area is like 2mm thicker (top to bottom, not side) over 17/22 spec!  that's the part that makes it not fit. guarder, guns modify they all copied that wrong design (cause all they can do is copy, never create).

you are thus limited to large frames (any 10mm, 45) holsters (Blackhawk etc) OR bad tolerance 17 holsters (fab defense etc).

the above only applies to hard shells. since everybody and their dog makes kydex in their basement now, its on a per basis what fits what.

leather holsters for 17 fit airsoft just fine btw as that stretches enough.

no I don't have a pancake solution. just the various holsters for airsoft (black cat, guarder) which are all duty type or ispca.  there WAS a Chinese knockoff of the serpa holster MANY years ago made to airsoft TM spec. airsoftmike (the dude on youtube who dresses like a ninja) made a review of it. but item is long gone from market due to awesome things such as patents and them using the Blackhawk name and label to send that worldwide :)

Edited by CZFan

Just went to buy a couple G17 and G18 FG frames but they are suddenly all sold out. Figures!

Dj_Komodo, I'm liking that pistol more every time it comes up. While I'm not sure about the compensator, I do like the magazine pad. Care to say where I could purchase a couple?

The Inforce light also looks best on Glocks. Currently using TLR-1 or actual M3 but the Inforce looks like it belongs there. Going to have to order one.

I'm also interested in the process you used to "age" the slides finish.

Overall, a superb job.

Edited by Wingman
  • Like 1

Just went to buy a couple G17 and G18 FG frames but they are suddenly all sold out. Figures!

Dj_Komodo, I'm liking that pistol more every time it comes up. While I'm not sure about the compensator, I do like the magazine pad. Care to say where I could purchase a couple?

The Inforce light also looks best on Glocks. Currently using TLR-1 or actual M3 but the Inforce looks like it belongs there. Going to have to order one.

I'm also interested in the process you used to "age" the slides finish.

Overall, a superb job.

Thanks man! First of all its not foliage green, its olive drab (OD)  :D

Not sure what pad you mean but I got most from Boomarms anyways...

Did nothing on the slide, it came that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...