Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I bought the guarder steel green night sight and doesn't hold the glow for much time, not like the green sights of the stock B&W g17, is this normal?

The photos are : the top one stock, the bottom guarder, the first image has 20 seconds of light exposure, the second image are how they glow after one min.

IMG_20190327_195431.jpg

IMG_20190327_195609.jpg

This is my glock 17 from B&W:

Guarder night sights

Guarder bbu

Guarder tin gold spring guide 

Maple leaf crazy jet inner barrel/decepticon 70 bucking/ hop up wheel

Aluminum golden/orante outer barrel, don't remember the brand...But i don't like the color, it doesn't match with the spring guide

And a red laser on the rail

IMG_20190328_155147.jpg

IMG_20190328_155319.jpg

Edited by HamletV
  • Like 2

Guys i have many issues with my glock hammer, when i rack the slide the hammer catch the sear well, But when i shoot some times goes full auto or the slide gets stuck, and the reason why is the hammer doesn't catch properly, so i have in mind buy a new hammer set (steel) and...the stock hammer has the design more like a zero hammer, But it gave me nothing But troubles, and i was thinking to change it for a hammer with the bearing rotor. Some one knows which one has less troubles?

18 hours ago, Got Wood? said:

I run the bearing hammer set from guarder. Nice and smooth. Read too many issues about the zero hammer

I'm thinking on get the bearing hammer instead the zero design, i hope it work better than the other....

Edited by HamletV
On 3/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, CALLAHAN_88 said:

Crappy cheap pistol that got a licence and turned to gold?

Words from HK is saying that full steel builds based on the latest Umarex / VFC Glock kicks harder than a TM Glock with Volante BBU by a significant margin, which in my book pretty much puts it on top. I'm trying not to think too much about it at the moment as I have four TM Glock steel builds so that's giving me major FOMO. 

18 hours ago, blobface said:

Words from HK is saying that full steel builds based on the latest Umarex / VFC Glock kicks harder than a TM Glock with Volante BBU by a significant margin, which in my book pretty much puts it on top. I'm trying not to think too much about it at the moment as I have four TM Glock steel builds so that's giving me major FOMO. 

I'd wait for a bit to see how the longevity is. For what it's worth, I've had to fix one of the new Umarex/VFC G17s which had borked a recoil spring and it was pretty standard VFC, lovely externals, meh internals, questionable reliability. With the bonus of horrendous prices for Co2 magazines.

21 minutes ago, DarkLite said:

I'd wait for a bit to see how the longevity is.

I owned the full steel VFC Glock 17 before with CO2 mag and the fugly base, back when it was Stark Arms, the external was lovely and the internals were okay, but it performed fairly average, didn't kick very hard on co2 and just works on green gas. So I'm hoping this is a complete revamp with different blowback engine would make it kick more like the FNX series in the shape of a Glock. 

There's no real way to find out without owning one, and I don't even know where those guys got their steel slides from (their builds were G34s)... will wait and see.