Glock Picture Thread

8 hours ago, HamletV said:

That looks really cool, the stipple is like i did to my glock17, and I love the gold barrel, I have one But is more orange gold.. Btw what paint do you use on the slide?

thanks, the pain i used is called EC-paint in the color black: https://www.asmc.com/Equipment/Military-Equipment/Camouflage/Camo-Face-Paint/EC-Paint-black-p.html

3 hours ago, Rainer1989 said:

How are the EMG SAI kits for VFC Glock, do they fit and function properly? What about the looks, are they on par with GunsModify, Prime... Are the sights steel?

It was a bit frustrating to make it work i must say, but it runs ok now. the sights are not steel but the finish is nice and the engravings looks ok. i don't have anything from GM or Prime so i cant compare...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Rainer1989 said:

Thanks for the reply Dj_komodo, about making it work, was it something in particular or all the fit in general?

no worries, there is a little pin glued on the slide above the nozzle housing for the nozzle return spring that is very hard to remove and transfer it to the new slide. No instructions came with the new slide so I had to guess and use super glue.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Dj_komodo said:

the pain i used is called EC-paint

Thanks for the reply too!. How do you paint the slide with that spray?, did did you put primer first? I understand that the paintings do not stick to that kind of metal, will get away with the sweat of the hands? it's something that always happens to me

Edited by HamletV

Just saw that on Facebook. Looks interesting but from the carbine conversion kits out there I still like the Ronin for Glock. I was considering getting one. BUT... I realize that my KWA MP9 GBB SMG is pretty much the same thing so I dunno... :o 

Minus putting a pistol inside of it of course, but in terms of form factor, looks, features etc.

And we all know the KWA MP9 GBB is a BEAST! :D

Edited by NonEx
16 hours ago, aznriptide859 said:

BRB I ruined all my underpants.

Slick AF right?  I don't buy into all these carbine conversion kits but this thing looks too cool.   They do versions for airsoft Glocks so the Sig one might be on the table too.

https://www.fluxdefense.com/milsim

Slick AF right?  I don't buy into all these carbine conversion kits but this thing looks too cool.   They do versions for airsoft Glocks so the Sig one might be on the table too.
https://www.fluxdefense.com/milsim

Wonder if you could transplant TM intervals into there.
7 hours ago, aznriptide859 said:

Wonder if you could transplant TM intervals into there.

Assuming you're talking about the airsoft version hitmanNo2 linked, you don't need to - it'll take Umarex Glocks. If it'll take Umarex Glocks, it can be made to work with TM-pattern ones, although it's specified for Gen.4 guns so you might be better with a WE.

7 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

They do versions for airsoft Glocks so the Sig one might be on the table too.

The VFC (the only licensed P320 AFAIK) staggeringly enough does use a drop-in FCG (which the WE doesn't) so in theory this is possible. I think it's a lot less likely than the already-improbable release of the Glock one, because it's clearly a much more complex mould, but we're living in an improbable era. How many of the airsoft Glock ones they sell versus real ones should be a good indicator of the likelihood of that happening  - for all we know the market is just itching to spend $200 (minimum) on accessories for their VFC Glocks.

What I don't really understand is why the airsoft one is a brace rather than the SBR version. Despite increasingly horrible offerings from Ares there's no need for airsoft guns to obey SBR laws.

Edited by PureSilver
40 minutes ago, PureSilver said:

Assuming you're talking about the airsoft version hitmanNo2 linked, you don't need to - it'll take Umarex Glocks. If it'll take Umarex Glocks, it can be made to work with TM-pattern ones, although it's specified for Gen.4 guns so you might be better with a WE.

Umarex is TM system?

3 hours ago, aznriptide859 said:

Umarex is TM system?

Nah - they're similar but not the same. However, the external dimensions are sufficiently similar that this should be doable.

Catgutt already did this with the regular Flux (the airsoft one wasn't even announced when he did his) and a WE (TM-clone) Gen.3 17. He says it required a lot of work, most likely because of using the Gen.3 Glock - which is expressly prohibited by Flux - instead of a Gen.4. Since WE (which are TM-compatible) have since released Gen.4 (and Gen. 5) Glocks, in theory at least the WE and Umarex are sufficiently similar that the Flux should fit fine.