Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I like it. I'd buy one. Put a thread adapter on it and find a light weight surpressor and I'd be good to go.

After nearly two months of "stay at home" I've spent my time repairing my TM PX4 (it works fine now), Sci-Fi ing out a H8R revolver (looks funky and shoots great) and took a WE ISSC M22 and threw on a Ace1Arms Red Dot sight and mount for a TM G Series (perfect fit), Guarder G17 front sight, Nightstick weapon light (the only one that includes a mounting plate that actually fits that rail), a threaded barrel adapter and use WE "light-weight" G17 magazines. Wonder of wonders, it shoots really really well. Cleaned barrels and lubed about 80% of my collection (and found stuff I didnt remember I had).

My wife was thrilled ;) 

Well, I have made some stippling to the frame and some work on the trigger guard like the agency arms style, But more like a fake one because I don't want to file it down to much, But at least it's looking good so far I think! Xd

IMG_20200525_210552.jpg

IMG_20200525_211438.jpg

Edited by HamletV
  • Like 1

That is nice and clean, Blob.

Finally finished off my spare parts and got another fully assembled Glock out of it. Have one of all gens except 1 now.

Nice thing is I have 3 spare barrels and hops, and now 2 plastic slides, and 2 metal slides in the collection. So I can be ready all times of the year!

Gen2 USA version G25 (KJW)
Gen3 blank G19 (KJW)
Gen4 G17 (Army, HK3P) with suppressor ready barrel, and spare
Gen5 G34 (TM, KJW) I lost the front fibre sight, threw it away as they’re for the genuine article and I bodged the filing it down to fit. For now it’s got a tritium front instead.

AW Custom kit for turning fine into a Carbine, and a stock to turn another into one, for why nots.

232c2b1e4b5e042577dd3e3da8af238d.plist6c2f3d64b5c0088a397e23b181c659cd.plist268cb18d014cbf9f30128fbd215012bc.plist520d6289036f9149231133e78e974555.plist

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, blobface said:

MVIMG-20200917-133843.jpg

TM x Guarder, steel slide gen 3 Glock34 with Volante BBU, and a hacky but functional 3D printed mounting solution for the SRO, 1.6mm below the top surface of the slide similar to the MOS range. Slide milled by @PureSilver

Very nice set-up! Well done.

I've been away from the airsoft world for a while now but had been working on a build using a steel Guarder G34 slide and this is the first I've heard of the Volante BBU.

I've tried various recoil springs, BBUs, gas etc but I've never been able to get the pistol to function correctly due to the weight of the slide, does the Volante BBU solve this issue?

I'd be extremely grateful for your input on this.

Thank you,

Chris

48 minutes ago, chris u'5 said:

I've tried various recoil springs, BBUs, gas etc but I've never been able to get the pistol to function correctly due to the weight of the slide, does the Volante BBU solve this issue?

I own a steel G23, G26, G17 and G34 with two slides (TTI style and Guarder G34 as per that picture), they all have Volante unit installed. I only have a video of the G34 with TTI steel slide at hand, but it should answer your question. 

Wow! That's amazing! Thank you very much for the video, looks like I'll be making a purchase shortly 😉

Is this the set you have;

https://www.powair6.com/en/gbb-pistol-parts/6947-volante-airsoft-stratos-bbu-for-tm-kj-g17-22-26-34.html

Also, if you have time could you please post a picture of the top of your TM/Guarder Glock 34? I'm really interested to see how your outer barrel has worn.

Thank you again for all of your help.

Could I also ask another question please?

Are those genuine sights you have on your Guarder slide or airsoft replicas? One of the selling points of the Guarder steel slide is that it accepts genuine Glock sights but I see this more of a disadvantage as there are large number of high quality airsoft replicas on the market for a fraction of the price of the RS versions.

I'll get some pictures of my Glock collection posted soon.

I buy the units directly from Volante in Korea, he ships worldwide. The G34 (black) hasn't had many rounds through so it wouldn't be a meaningful indication, however, the TTI style one as seen in the video has had many more, close to a thousand if not more given it's the go-to for the IPSC style shooting I do until recently, this slide made by Trigger Happy has slightly different fitting to normal Guarder slide so I suspect the barrel / slide contact is not the same as the Guarder ones, the TiN coating has worn / chipped at the corner where they meet, but otherwise it's held up well, there's zero wear further down the barrel near the muzzle / slide contact. 

I'm also using real sights for both the G34s, while Guarder advertise them to take RS sights, they actually don't, not without different modifications, the cuts are wider than the real ones so you'd have to either pack them out with materials (aluminium sheets or card), or in case of the TTI slide, which uses traditional TM design so I used an imperial countersunk screw to pull the rs sight down from under the BBU at the hole designed for grub screw. As for price of rs sights, you can get a set of steel made fibre optic sights for Glock (the one seen on the Guarder black slide) from Amazon UK for £26. Feel free to PM me if you want more specific info for your builds etc.

MVIMG-20200929-105637-(1).jpg

Edited by blobface