Glock Picture Thread

Thanks for the info!

What about it makes it "better" than the HK Glock 17 ?

My only concern on that full auto switch if the additional mechanical parts may introduce failures sooner than if it was single only, even it the auto is not used. I mean, more parts that can break.

I do wish it was a HK Glock 19 though because I like to have things from the same brand when possible, not a huge Glock 19 fan but it has me tempted for sure as an addition to my collection :o

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Thanks for the info!

What about it makes it "better" than the HK Glock ?

The quality of the slide and frame is better than the WE G17,

The slide seems to be based on the Detonator G19 slide,

and the frame is nearly identical to the Guarder, I think the lip at the rear of the frame is a mm or two longer,

and a couple of other cosmetic changes, but definetly not a clone of the Guarder frame.

It's fairly light at about 660g compared to KJW/Detonator 680g and KSC/Prime 820g.

The extracter is a bit loose, the recoil-rod is plastic and the inner rail-frame looks aluminium/stainless compared to the normal black of most makers.

In the hand the KSC is still the only version thats frame actually feels cold and not plasticky.

Hey guys what is the best place to get a KSC/KWA G17? I previously owned a G18C and loved it right up until the semi-died, and I had to sell it because our CQB spots only allow for semi-auto. I'm getting a KSC model as opposed to a TM or WE be ause in addition to having worked on them, I can use the mags that I have for my Magpul FPG. Did you guys buy your on the classifieds of a forum, or did you order them?

Obviously another bonus of the Stark Glock 19 (Taiwan Custom) is the fully automatic switch under the rear of the slide,

might never be used, but at least its there without changing the overall appearance of the gun.

As you've probably seen on Arms Cool (big brother - little brother) it comes in a fairly plain stickered box, already fitted with a tradeless barrel,

the fully marked barrel comes in a plastic bag, like an accessory inside the box.

I think the Glock 17 version may be available shortly if not alreay in Taiwan.

I'm sorry, where are they selling these?  WGC has unmarked G19s on pre-order.

Thanks for the info!

What about it makes it "better" than the HK Glock 17 ?

My only concern on that full auto switch if the additional mechanical parts may introduce failures sooner than if it was single only, even it the auto is not used. I mean, more parts that can break.

I do wish it was a HK Glock 19 though because I like to have things from the same brand when possible, not a huge Glock 19 fan but it has me tempted for sure as an addition to my collection :o

Didn't think you liked we glock 19s because of the hybrid internalized.

Has anyone tried the evo 2 hop for the ksc g19 yet, thinking of upgrading my g19s with these, the ball hop system is the only thing holding the ksc g19 back, IMO with this instaled you can't get a better g19, Wish they brought out a few (more) traded KSC g19 lowers.

My new Custom G17 GBB!

6iac6r9v.jpgug96efn3.jpg

Specs:

Tokyo Marui Glock G17 - 3rd Generation GBB Based
HK3 Polymer Frame For Glock 17 GEN4 w/ 2 Cover (Dark Earth)
Guarder Parts: Aluminum CNC Slide (2010 Version, Black), Steel Threaded Barrel (14mm-), Number Tag, Steel Trigger Lever, Extended Slide Stop, 150% Recoil Spring & Polycarbonate Loading Muzzle
Detonator Heinie Slant Pro Type Steel F/R Sight
GunsModify Parts: Aluminum Adjustable Trigger (BK), CNC Steel Extended Slide Lock (BK) & Zero Hammer V2
PDI Raven 6.01mm Inner Barrel
Firefly (Cylinder Valve) for Marui G17
Shooters Design Stainless Steel Recoil Guide (Black)
NINE BALL Air Seal Chamber Packing
SA Parts: Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Muzzle Spring & 150% Enhanced Trigger Lever Spring
AIP Parts: Aluminum Hop-up Base & Steel Hammer Parts
A+ Studio ? Hop Up Assistant Device
Tokyo Marui Glock Series 25 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 Magazine Base With Logo x6

Here a photo of my Glock family so far!

ecwx5ww7.jpg

cheers

orb

Edited by oRb
  • Like 1

My new Custom G17 GBB!

Very nice!

Any fitment issues using the TM hammer block going into the HK3 frame?

I only ask as it seems that the HK3 recessed portion of the frame is not deep enough (off about 1 mm) & will not allow the block to fit to sit in there flush. From the looks of it, requires material to be removed probably from the frame itself. A quick look of the TM & WE hammer blocks, they look identical except for the notch that resets the trigger on a TM. (after the trigger is pulled which is absent on a WE/HK3 G17s)

• Like 1

squad 701, in your opinion what is the best made glock 19 available. just build quality not performance. Thanks

I've always had a soft spot for the KSC Glock 19 ;)

I have had mine for over four years with no parts suffering wear or breaking.

The WE and Stark models are both fairly new, so it's a bit early to discuss how they'll stand the test of time, the KJW (stock) does the job but feels a bit cheap, and to upgrade it you'll need both frame and slide installed.

Either way I'm sure everyone has different experiences with their own Airsoft guns, as a lot of brands are very cheaply made, so anything can be expected to go wrong.

Even though most of mine are heavily modified, I still think some of the KSC Taiwan pistols with their lighter aluminium frames performed very well stock, it's funny how you mention it as a good friend of mine was comparing four different Glock 19s last night, and he also noticed that the KSC was the only one that felt cold in the hand compared to the more plastic feel of the others.

On a build and aesthetic basis I'd choose the KSC Glock 19 :) (with aluminium slide)

On a budget basis the Stark (trademarked) Glock 19.

Edited by Squad 701

Just got this bad boy:

IMG_1476.jpg

Stark-Arms/VFC Glock 19

I must say, this has to be one of the finest Glocks I've owned.  That's a real-deal +2 baseplate on there, and the extra one is the Stark/VFC one.  Will do a write up soon for those who are interested.  

Points to note off hand though:

-Compatible with full size Tokyo Marui Glock 17 mags

-Completely compatible with 9mm holsters (both leather and Serpa/Kydex)

-Fit and finish is SPECTACULAR (I've owned everything; Guarder, Shooters Design, Prime) and out of the box this thing has a near flawless finish

-Trademarks *everywhere*

Edited by -Clover-
  • Like 5

It came in a pretty low key brown cardboard box with some foam.  I'm aware of the origin of the factory case.  The Glock tupperware is from my collection (MUCH nicer the newer Glock factory cases in my opinion).  

Judging by the parts-diagram it looks like a lot of the major internals like the impact-hammer, barrels, etc. *should* be Tokyo Marui compatible.  When time and funds permit I'll do some testing to see.  

@PreacherMan: I do not have a WE upper to try it out, if I can get my hands on one though I'll certainly let you know!

Took some proper shots to fill my write-up, here's another to tide you over until I get it posted:

IMG_1478.jpg

Edited by -Clover-