krame

Glock Picture Thread

Indeed it is..

I couldn't source a TM hammer housing, so the WE was next in line in quality and availability.  Though the WE trigger feels much better than its ABS TM, KJW, Army counterparts.  Better color, texture, and less flexing, so why not? 

Are you using the Guarder steel frame rails?  Before switching to the steel frame rails, my serial plate fit correctly.  Though I don't mind it now, I actually like it recessed.

I have it but have not installed it yet. I think mine is having fitment issues due to the frame. I'll have to take a second look once I'm out of school.

Just realized you removed the finger grooves too. Very clean.

Regarding the serial number plate "issue". It's actually not a big problem since RS Glocks usually have them recessed by 0.5-1mm in the frame. I have seen Gen3s with both flush and recessed, but only recessed on Gen4's.

Just an FYI :)

I never thought I'd say this but these externals are actually pretty impressive for a WE...

532008_241426229329786_827215387_n_zpse6

Got some mag extensions and the threaded barrel extension in the mail

• Like 2

Haven't got around to using it yet but the barrel extension and mag extensions came in.

529229_243395375799538_297240835_n_zpsce

WE G19. WE threaded barrel extension. Shooters Design +2 base plates. Streamlight TLR-1

Edited by Agent Hunk

Nice set up. Have you had any issues with the larger magazine release getting stuck in the grip frame if pushed in too far? I've heard that can be a issue with some of the Gen 4 frames. 

It appears the finish on your slide is holding up well which was one of my worries as I've had some issues with other WE finishes.

Looks like I'll have to get one of these now. Just have to wait for the Ruger parts I've ordered for my KJW Mk1.

Haven't noticed an issue yet but it doesn't take much for the mag to come out. Slide hasn't been exposed to a holster yet though. Have to have my friend make me one due to the irregular size of it.

It's been a long time since this was said or used as a referense, but;

Those look awesome!

What are the specs? Just stock WE's with silver slides ? :0

Does anybody know if the TM Glock 17 fits into the IMI holsters ok? My fiend is having a bit of trouble with his new IMI holster, the gun is very tight in it. We just wondered if this was normal as I know the TM's arent exactly the same dimensions as the real steel?

I don't own any, but IIRC the TM frames are fractionally too wide. I'd suggest dunking the IMI in hot water for a few minutes to soften it up, and then pressing it tight on the gun. They're thermoplastics so I think you should be OK. For future reference, I think that some non-9mm RS GLOCKs (.40s, maybe?) are fractionally wider than 9mm, so holsters for them fit the TMs better.

I've tried the IMI holsters for the Glock 17 and the 20/21 but with a Marui G17 who had a Guarder frame and PGC slide... The G17 holster was too tight but not by much and the G20/21 was slightly loose... you have to pick your poison. The Blackhawk serpas for G20/21 on the other hand fits absolutly perfect (with my setup, not the Marui original frame).

FYI, RS Glocks 20/21 have a 3mm difference in width to the 17.

482585_4464603387608_1547623759_n.jpg
My faithful workhorse, a WE Glock 19 Gen4. With a Nine Ball bucking and an A+ Hop Assist Device, it's hitting past 60 metres.

Front bit has been filed off to add the Griffon Industries logo, and I sort of like the taper.

923511_4464602427584_1569321352_n.jpg

Edited by PreacherMan
  • Like 1

I'm by no way a Pro photographer, but I'm starting to learn more and more, this one was shot in JPEG, (I will try to shoot in RAW) and edited in Lightroom for a more vivid effect. 

You can never ever go wrong with a Glock!  :bleh:

316325_10200652282885432_1420561171_n.jp

WE Glock 17 Generation 3

Falcon 6.03 precision Barrel and Rubber
Guarder G17 Original Frame
Guarder Steel Trigger Lever
Shooters Design Base BK
LCW CNC Luminous Night Sight 
100% Battleworn.
Edited by Robinio