Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

It's kind of bizarre... I'm still getting used to the RMR. My splits are identical to regular irons for some reason.....

Then again I'm very used to the high bore axis of a c-more on a racegun and even more so to regular irons. I keep catching myself putting the glock on the same height as my 2011 racegun and wondering where the hell the dot is....

Dunno if anyone's posted on this, but has anyone used a stock WE G19 (with no light) with a Safariland 6280 for a real-steel G19 (with no mods)? I know definitively that a WE19 will NOT fit a SERPA for a Glock 19, but will fit a SERPA for a G21.

Edited by talon_0315

QUESTION(s):

Magpul PTS made 2 types of Glock 17 speedplates, one for KSC/KWA and one for TM. The TM ones are sold out worldwide (I've spent considerable amount of time looking for the dark earth ones). What is the difference in fitting between the 2 types/mag base plates? Are they really that different?

The reason I ask is that I've found copies of these speedplates from another manufacturer, who say that they are made predominantly for the KSC mags, but will also work with standard TM Glock mags.

I'm thinking of buying them, but thought I'd ask for people's experiences first.

Should I buy the ones that claim to work for both or should I buy the KSC ones for my TM G17, if they'll fit?

Thanks

I can now definitely say the Safariland 6280 for the Glock 17/22 will be an extremely snug fit with a WE19 (WE G19). However, using some painter's tape, five minutes with a hair dryer, and 15 minutes inside a freezer, the WE G19 will fit PERFECTLY. YouTube video on it is here (Tactical Gear Tip - How to Fix A Tight Kydex Holster by Reality Survival).

Dunno if anyone's posted on this, but has anyone used a stock WE G19 (with no light) with a Safariland 6280 for a real-steel G19 (with no mods)? I know definitively that a WE19 will NOT fit a SERPA for a Glock 19, but will fit a SERPA for a G21.

Edited by talon_0315

QUESTION(s):

Magpul PTS made 2 types of Glock 17 speedplates, one for KSC/KWA and one for TM. The TM ones are sold out worldwide (I've spent considerable amount of time looking for the dark earth ones). What is the difference in fitting between the 2 types/mag base plates? Are they really that different?

The reason I ask is that I've found copies of these speedplates from another manufacturer, who say that they are made predominantly for the KSC mags, but will also work with standard TM Glock mags.

I'm thinking of buying them, but thought I'd ask for people's experiences first.

Should I buy the ones that claim to work for both or should I buy the KSC ones for my TM G17, if they'll fit?

Thanks

Iv been thinking about this also. On patrol base's website they have pictures of both the KSC version and the Marui Version. With a bit of hole making and adjusting they should fit a marui mag. Gonna be buying a Pack of KSC versions to mod to fit a Marui Base will let you know how it goes.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/search.asp?q=glock&Search=Search

QUESTION(s):

Thanks

It's the way the baseplate sliding dimensions are different - I do not think they are interchangable, nor could you use RS ones on either mag type. I recall the KSC speedplate lips being ridiculously thin, and as a result I broke all 6 I bought within a few months lol.

• Like 1

Don't forget ... after putting in so much effort into reshaping the frame, you may want want to do a mag release scallop too. Look forward to seeing the finished work.

Might just be because there weren't 9Ball gas buckings on them, but Echo1 Timberwolf mags do not work well with TM+AKA BBH+AS Nozzle.

Just sayin'.

Echo1 Timberwolfs are made by WE. I've had issues with compatibility between WE and TM/VFC parts and guns.