krame

Glock Picture Thread

Thanks !

haha just noticed I messed up the tilt-shift filter in Instagram on that seconds pic, nothing of what I wanted to show is in focus :P

Damn small iPhone screen. Good reason to get an iPad ? :D

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Thanks, that explains a lot. Still open for more input though.

Had a go at a rough first pass with a sanding machine, then I had to go out to buy sanding paper and a new tip for my soldering iron, amongst a couple other doodads.
Also picked up the new slide kit on my way home.

IMG_9972.jpg

IMG_9973.jpg

• Like 1

As it was discussed a few posts back - I got my UAC stippling tool and here's the work I did on my brother's RS Glock. It could have turned out better but he's  extremly happy with it so that's alright I guess.

QgFVxrp.jpg

bnHORL0.jpg

Edited by johny_blaze
  • Like 2

Operating on a restricted budget can suck.

But it can look pretty good. :)

WA3zx1q.jpg

pvtOQEP.jpg

Except for that damn skull! :/

GKcnkT3.jpg

£35 for the slide which came with a reinforced hammer housing and spring, and as well as a standard one it inlcluded the blue CO2 ready loading nozzle. Pretty good value tbh.

On a side note Angel custom parts, are they any good in WE 18cs? Specifically THIS http://www.evike.com/products/47027/

Edited by T3CH

Yeah +$200 is way out of reach for me too, especially for a slide really.. Unless she's gonna use it all the time or you'll be rewarded certain benefits for making her a pink gun you may as well stick with the black. I like the black/pink combo! 

Ok, probably not the best place but...after I did some stippling on my brothers RS Glock he than decided he wanted his grip shortened to a 19 length.

OTvbOKB.jpg

• Like 3

I finally got a chance to finish my ZEV Custom-Build ;)
Its a Nebula/Marui based kit, with Custom Cerakote work done by Suzutomo Co.Ltd in Japan, as regards Cerakote I think if your going to get something done, get it done properly by a certified Cerakote Dealer/Aplicator. Suzutomo CoLtd are among the tops in their field with years of experience behind them, so don't hesitate.
The custom-frame which I also consider amongst the best available is by OCT who are also based in Japan, there work on frames is top-notch and rank amongst the best out there, this work also includes a custom-made mag-release and laser-engraved 5KU magwell.

Other custom-parts I used are by Readyfighter, Guns Modify, Nineball, & Guarder.

A special thanks to Suzutomo, OCT and Readyfighter :)

Marui G17 donor-gun as usual by AirsoftEire, always to the rescue :)

IMG_6918_zpshvz9vbtq.jpg

IMG_6926_zpsnf3kjyzu.jpg

IMG_6932_zpshobc1lhh.jpg

IMG_6933_zpsocj3nr5l.jpg

IMG_6941_zps3tteuglm.jpg

IMG_6942_zpsfkzwurxk.jpg

IMG_6943_zpsecnqix85.jpg

IMG_6947_zps8nmyzxmx.jpg

IMG_6950_zpsdnhjq4xx.jpg

IMG_6951_zpspxkotv0e.jpg

• Like 8

Squad. That's absolutely beautiful. The frame is perfectly done, Iv never seen such a good stippling job. The refinishing is beautiful which really separates a DIY and pro job.

• Like 1