Glock Picture Thread

What do you think of the slide Rom? It looks OK.

Im picking up a TM Glock soon to compare it with the KSC and Im on the look out for a good quality slide. I've been leaning towards the PGC metal slide (I just want plain black at the moment)

Im definitely going to get one of the Guarder frames though.

Edited by chris u'5
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

The slide is average. For the price of the full tune up kit it's quite reasonable.

Honestly though, nothing beats the feel of steel Glock slides in my opinion.

Thanks for that. Can I ask what would you recommend for a good quality black TM Glock slide?

I don't really have that much experience with standard metal Glock slides. I really love the Avalon steel slide that I am currently using on my G17. My only complaint about it is that the trades are not quite deep enough. Also, based on how good my Guarder steel G26 slide is I would guess that the Guarder steel slide for the G17 would be my first pick of a slide if someone where to give me any one that I chose. If monay permits I would like to pick one up for testing.

The things that I like about the steel slides are; the added weight (It makes that gun feel more realistic and hefty as well as giving it more kick), the nice finish (nothing feels more like steel than steel, no pot metal or aluminum can match it), accuracy of materials (Glocks are steel slided), and fit (at least in my case the steel slide is much tighter than say the Guarder slide that I currently have).

I don't really have that much experience with standard metal Glock slides. I really love the Avalon steel slide that I am currently using on my G17. My only complaint about it is that the trades are not quite deep enough. Also, based on how good my Guarder steel G26 slide is I would guess that the Guarder steel slide for the G17 would be my first pick of a slide if someone where to give me any one that I chose. If monay permits I would like to pick one up for testing.

The things that I like about the steel slides are; the added weight (It makes that gun feel more realistic and hefty as well as giving it more kick), the nice finish (nothing feels more like steel than steel, no pot metal or aluminum can match it), accuracy of materials (Glocks are steel slided), and fit (at least in my case the steel slide is much tighter than say the Guarder slide that I currently have).

Thanks Romulus, some good info there :)

KWA G23F with newly acquired KSC G23F Metal Slide w/ Trademarks. Trades are misaligned by 1-1.5mm, and took some time to fit, but IMO it's fine...it's the only slide available for the 23F anyways. Trades are painted on, not engraved. VERY smooth texture to the slide - better than KWA by a long shot :P

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

• 2 weeks later...