Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Spring Pistol?

Nope it's GBB made by KJW. I found some info on real glock carbon fiber frames and the real ones aren't actually carbon fiber. It's a pattern applied to a standard frame through water transfer printing. Mine might have a pattern printed onto it in some way or another.

nice pistol there whosloosin92...even though i have had a bad experience with the kjw glock it is still a very nice gun.

004-8.jpg

this is the family shot of my glocks...all of them are KWA ;) ...all of them are metal slided ;)

the two black ones are both 23Fs for those :gun2: times :lol: ...both are HurricanE kitted and 4 of 5 hicaps are hi-flowed

the top of the two has a PDI barrel while the bottom doesnt. (as for the velcro on the top 23f its to keep my hands warm during night games :lol: )

silver is a 19...got it in a trade since im in that phase :crazy:

not shown is my 18c and my 26c which are currently used for parts for the 23fs :blink:

nice pistol there whosloosin92...even though i have had a bad experience with the kjw glock it is still a very nice gun.

this is the family shot of my glocks...all of them are KWA ;) ...all of them are metal slided ;)

the two black ones are both 23Fs for those :gun2: times :lol: ...both are HurricanE kitted and 4 of 5 hicaps are hi-flowed

the top of the two has a PDI barrel while the bottom doesnt. (as for the velcro on the top 23f its to keep my hands warm during night games :lol: )

silver is a 19...got it in a trade since im in that phase :crazy:

not shown is my 18c and my 26c which are currently used for parts for the 23fs :blink:

Nice little family, I personally have 2 G34s, 1 TM & 1 KSC So I can use the 50 round mags, a G23f ands a G18c. My silver metal slided TM is on this topic somewhere.

Billy

I don't know of any guide but I found that it was pretty straight forward when I tried doing it. I have had two Guarder frames and neither needed much fitting, I basically just had to move parts over. However, if you go further into the gun it can get a bit more complex (the hammer mech is a royal %$(#.

Has anyone ever found a guide to stripping the frame of a TM Glock 17?

I want to install one of thoses Guarder frames but Im not really sure of the fitting process.

Ta.

Chris

Contact "the Sniper", he can give the good and bad points over the Guarder frame and any help if needed, Incl pics if required.

Billy

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.

Im also about to order a Boomarms Glock 34 slide, can anyone give any recommendations for a decent upgraded recoil spring? (I don't know anything about the TM Glocks) What about a longer inner barrel also?

Thanks again guys.

Edit.

Is a longer inner barrel really required anyway?

Edited by chris u'5
Chris

Contact "the Sniper", he can give the good and bad points over the Guarder frame and any help if needed, Incl pics if required.

Billy

Chris , Billy is correct I can give info on the guarder frame, and I suppose I will have to put some more pics of my glock 34's up

As for the frame both the ones I have fitted have had problems (related to the quality of the frame). I found the plastic very brittle and changed mine back and will use the guarder one for molds to make a magwell

fitting was (personally) easy the hammer mech come out in one piece and the trigger bar is slotted in making it easer than the KSC glocks

the boomarms 34 slide and barrel on the other hand is a QUALITY piece of kit and I have had no problem with it but it does IMO need a buffer fitting to the recoil rod to stop it getting damaged when it hits the rails (pics to follow)

it needs a longer inner barrel , tm hicapa fits but I need to confirm the length

If you need any help PM me and I will see what I can do

:rifle:

Chris , Billy is correct I can give info on the guarder frame, and I suppose I will have to put some more pics of my glock 34's up

As for the frame both the ones I have fitted have had problems (related to the quality of the frame). I found the plastic very brittle and changed mine back and will use the guarder one for molds to make a magwell

fitting was (personally) easy the hammer mech come out in one piece and the trigger bar is slotted in making it easer than the KSC glocks

the boomarms 34 slide and barrel on the other hand is a QUALITY piece of kit and I have had no problem with it but it does IMO need a buffer fitting to the recoil rod to stop it getting damaged when it hits the rails (pics to follow)

it needs a longer inner barrel , tm hicapa fits but I need to confirm the length

If you need any help PM me and I will see what I can do

:rifle:

Sniper

you forgot to mention the stop pin on the slide. it's better to use something new to replace, rather destroy the original slide to swap it over.

Billy

Now that it is summer I have been able to start doing a lot more skirmishing with my trusty G17. I liked this gun as a project and a plinker but my respect for it has grown even more after using it as a combat weapon (I play CQB with 4-6 people). I have put hundreds of rounds through it without a single misfire and I find that I can hit small targets all the way across the field (100-120 feet). I really don't know how I could improve on the gun (but I do need a PDI piston head and more mags, PM me if you want to sell some).

tac174wx7.jpg

tac173ze4.jpg

tac171zt3.jpg

If anyone is interested in an updated bits and pieces list let me know and I can post one up.

Close. The frame was a Guarder enhanced (so that I could get the right trades) I worked with RSP to reshape it into a Generation 2 frame (I don't like rails) and then refinished it to cover the work. I also dropped in a Guarder Serial Number plate to complete the effect. Basically this is a completely custom one off gun which is one big reason why I like it so much. In a world where so many have Glocks it's hard to come up with something special.

My beloved TM glock 17 was destroyed at a recent op so i went ahead and purchased a glock 19 since i plan on buying the real steel version before september.

Here she is, i apologize for the craptastic picture.

glocktexturela7.jpg

Shot with iPhone at 2008-06-26

Is that a KWA G19? I don't recall them having serial plates, correct me if I'm wrong.

On another note, I've noticed that KWA's website no longer features the M series (Glock series). Are these going out of production, and if so, does anybody know where I could get a G19, preferably of high quality. I wish TM made one, as I'm much more comfortable with the G19. And with a somewhat lack of aftermarket parts, should I just give up and get a G17 instead?